200h Yoga Teacher Training In India with Richard Schachtel
November 3| $999 - $3100
Join Richard Schachtel for this 200h Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training in India in the city of Goa from November 3-30, 2017.
The course will be taught by Richard Schachtel, Director The Center For Yoga of Seattle a yoga teacher based in Seattle for over 40 years. Richard has over 100 recent graduates of his 200 hour Yoga Alliance Approved Courses. This will be his second teacher training in Goa. The first was in November of 2008.
The setting will be the beautiful Yoga Shala at the Artjuna complex in Anjuna, Goa. This is fully equipped Iyengar Yoga Studio with Wall Ropes, Chairs, Bolsters, Blankets, Straps, Pranayama Pillows, and more. Goa can be easily reached by plane from Mumbai It is only a 1 hour flight with many flights each day. Anjuna is about a 1 hour taxi ride from the Goa Airport.
Dates: Nov 03, 2017 – Nov 30, 2017 From: 10:45 AM-9:00 PM (Monday through Friday)
- 10:30am-1:30 Asana Practice & Teacher Training
- 1:30pm-2:10 Lunch Available on Site
- 2:10pm-4:30pm History or Philosophy
- 6:00pm-7:30pm Pranayama, Student Teaching, Anatomy
- We will occasionally have afternoons off for beach outings
- A Special has been running currently on the course for only $999. Please check the website to see if it is still valid.
- The tuition does not include a number of required books that you will be responsible for bringing.These books include: Yoga in Action: Preliminary Course by Geeta Iyengar, Yoga: A Gem For Women by Geeta Iyengar, Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- Tuition does not include your air fair and transportation expenses to Goa.
- Tuition does not include lodging and Meals which can be quite affordable in Goa. This is the off season with many rooms available within a few minutes wall for under $15 US per day. You can eat very well for less than $10 per day as well.
- We will be adding many lodging options to our website in the coming months.
- Space in the course is limited.
- Please register early to secure your space and to put aside this precious time to develop yourself in yoga.
- Tuition is 100% non-refundable. No exceptions will be made. Your space in the course is not transferable to other people. Registrant assumes all responsibility for his or her non attendance whatever the reasons may be.
- If you cancel your space in the training, there is not other course you can take in its place.
Center for Yoga of Seattle, Richard Schachtel, Yoga in India, Yoga Teacher Training in India