- This event has passed.
Breathe Life Into Yoga with Liz Doyle
April 1 - April 2| $445
Join Liz Doyle for a pranayama workshop to enhance your practice and teaching. While the workshop is geared toward teachers, anyone who attends will leave with a new depth of breath and tools for daily life.
In this program, you will:
- Master practical techniques to deflate stress and harness energy.
- Learn basic Pranayama techniques: how to do/teach them and their effects
- Understand breath retention, bandhas, 4 stages of Pranayama and how to direct breath
- Incorporate Pranayama into your Asana and your teaching
*Note: This program will benefit any yoga practitioner or teacher and can be taken by anyone. It is also an elective program for those enrolled in the BLY 300 Teacher Training program.
About Liz Doyle:
Liz Doyle is a Seattle area icon, who is sought after across the country both her knowledge and skill as a yoga teacher. Known as a “teacher of teachers,” Liz uses a unique approach and a keen eye for subtleties that will catapult you to the next level.
- Early Bird pricing is $394 before March 1st, 2017
- After March 1, 2017 tuition increases to $445
Asana, Liz Doyle, Pranayama, Yoga Teacher Training