Experience India Yoga Retreat 2017
October 1| $1400
Immerse your spirit in this amazing 14 days India yoga retreat with Seattle based yoga teacher Emily Iverson!
Whether you’ve been many times, once, or never, India isn’t just a country to visit. She melts into your soul, the land herself breathes you in and opens you up to a deeper version of yourself. Part the veil between the worlds and experience the ancient practices of yoga and ceremony in India. Retreating away from your everyday life holds within it opportunities to reset, restore, and rest so that you may take stock of your year and set intentions for the year to come.
- In-suite (bathroom in room) if shared or private room – camping will have access to bathroom facilities
- Camping – bring your own tent or we can provide cots & sleep under the stars
- Airport Transfers from/to Chennai Airport
- (Additional cost will apply if flying in/out of Bangalore)
Daily Organic Meals (much of the food, fruit, and tea is grown on-site at the farm)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Sattvic vegetarian meals
- Teas & water
- One 60 minute Ayurvedic massage treatment
- Ayruvedic workshop – 60 minute
- 2 classes per day
- Arunachala hike to caves
- Arunachala hike to top at sunset
- Circumnavigate Arunachala on the Full moon (Girivalam) – October 5, 2017
- Annamalaiyar Temple – 9th century!!
- Tiruvannamalai Markets
- Day trip to Pondicherry
- Puja / fire ceremony
- Access to entire property, yogashala and meditation areas
- Outdoor bath
- Coordinated access to the charity school and town
- Evening drumming with singing and dancing
Ashok Tree Retreat is located on 10 acres of farmland near Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, south India. The land is a flora and fauna sanctuary as well as cow and dog rescue. The food served at Ashok Tree is grown on-site and the milk, butter, yogurt, and cheese comes from their cows. Yum! You cannot get fresher than this.
All proceeds for Ashok Tree go towards their elementary school and providing food and services for families in need.
Dates: October 1st 2017 – October 14th 2017
Pricing and Accommodations:
(AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED)
Early Bird Pricing (PIF before February 28, 2017):
- Single Room: $1400
- Double Room: $1200
- Camping: $1000
Regular Pricing: (Registered after March 1, 2017)
- Single Room: $1600
- Double Room: $1400
- Camping: $1200
Secure your spot with non-refundable $300.
Full payment must be received by July 31, 2017.
- 50% back if cancelled by May 31, 2017
- 25% back if cancelled by June 30, 2017
- No refunds after June 30, 2017.
Ashok Tree Retreat, Emily Iverson, India Yoga Reteat, International Yoga Retreat, Yoga India, Yoga Retreat 2017