Leavenworth Summer Yoga Retreat
June 2| $525 - $720
Join Aham Yoga’s for the third annual Summer Yoga Retreat in Leavenworth. This a 3-day yoga retreat from Friday June 2nd 2017 to Sunday June 4th 2017.
We will be nestled on the banks of the Icicle River, staying at the beautiful Sleeping Lady Resort just a few miles from the quaint and cozy Bavarian-Alp themed town of Leavenworth, WA. This Summer Yoga Retreat will be full of yoga classes and optional workshops, surrounded by nature and all of it’s offerings, and paired with good company, delicious food, and various fun activities to choose from. You will have time to yourself to relax, hike, bike, or explore the nearby town and get a taste of what it is like to visit Bavaria, Germany.
This will be our third year in a row hosting our yoga retreat at The Sleeping Lady, and each year seems to bring more joy and fun than the last. Through communicating with our participants, and ensuring that your time is well spent, we have worked out a planned schedule available below for your viewing.
What can you expect on this Summer Yoga Retreat?
- Lots of yoga, workshops, and organic gourmet food!
- Opportunities to make new friends, or spend some much needed time alone on or off the resort.
- Resort that is equipped with a full-service spa, 2 pools, horseback-riding, bike rentals, and much more!
- Lots of fun, lots of laughs, and fresh mountain air.
- Unsure still? Check out our 5 Reasons to Join a Yoga Retreat!
Mark your calendars! Our dates for our 2017 retreat will be from Friday, June 2nd – Sunday, June 4th. All-inclusive prices are as follows:
- Triple occupancy – $525
- Double occupancy – $575
- Single occupancy – $720
- Price includes rooming, meals, and all yoga instruction and optional workshops. Not included are any additional purchases (bike rentals, horseback riding, shopping, etc) and tips (left to your discretion).
- Pets and non-participating members are welcome as well. E-mail learn@ahamyoga for those price adjustments, or any other questions or concerns.
- To reserve your spot, please send out a check to Arundhati Baitmangalkar to Aham Yoga Studio address with a deposit of $200.
- The remaining balance will be due by April 31st, 2017.
- Note: We expect that our participants have an established yoga practice, looking to build upon it, before attending the retreat. Sign-up for classes now to ensure your practice is ready!