Mom & Baby Yoga at the Alive and Shine Center
April 14 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am| $100
Mom & Baby Yoga with Erica Swedberg
Welcome to the joy of motherhood!
Join this sweet, welcoming class designed to support you after bringing baby into the world. We use songs,
props, movement, and yoga poses as we open the hearts of everyone in the room. Take time to rest, relax, and
move with your little one. Feel the support of other moms and our expertly trained instructor.
- post-partum support and community
- gentle poses to strengthen, restore and open your body
- stretches for sore muscles of the neck, back, shoulders
- HeartfullTM Meditation techniques to help you relax and baby sleep and calm down
- time for deeper connection with your baby
- songs and baby yoga to help your little one sleep longer and digest better
Feel free to feed and change babies during class. No yoga experience necessary.
Babies ages 6 weeks til crawling welcome!
Four-class weekly series – April 14, 21, 28, May 5
$100 (10% off for Alive & Shine members)
About Erica Swedburg, RN, RYT-200
Erica is passionate about supporting the incredible, humbling journey of new parenthood. A nurse and mother, she is also a board-certified Health Coach, lactation educator and 200 hr graduate of the Purna Yoga College, specializing in prenatal classes and post partum support.
Alive and Shine Center, Erica Swedburg, Mom and Baby Yoga, Postnatal Yoga