200h Yoga Teacher Training 4-week Intensive Program in Seattle (June 2017)
May 30| $999 - $3100
This is a 200h yoga teacher training led by Richard Schachtel that is approved by the Yoga Alliance and it takes place at the Center for Yoga of Seattle. This is designed for those looking to receive a thorough introduction to teaching yoga in the shortest possible time.
Dates & Schedule:
- Tuesday May 30th 2017 – Tuesday June 27th 2017
- Weekly Schedule:
- Monday: 9:00am – 7:30pm (Lunch break: 12:15pm-1:15pm)
- Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:30pm (Lunch break: 12:45pm-1:30pm)
- Wednesday: 1:15pm – 10:00pm (Evening break: 8:00pm-8:30pm)
- Thursday: 11:15am – 7:30pm (Lunch break: 12:15pm-1:15pm)
- Friday: 10:00am – 8:00pm (Lunch break: 11:30pm-1:15pm)
- Saturday: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Sunday: Off
- The program is structured into 4 separate 1-week modules which can either be taken consequentially within a 4 week period of time or taken over time within a period of 2 years during one of the other training dates. This modular training is offered 4 times a year during March, May/June, July and in September. Students can divide up their time across any of these periods as long as they take 1-week modules in order (take week 1 before taking week 2).
Style of Yoga: the program is entirely based upon Asana & Pranayama the Alignment Oriented Method of Yoga known as Iyengar Yoga. BKS Iyengar the originator of this yoga system authored many books including the Classics Light on Yoga, Light on Pranayama, Light on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, and Light on Life. Over 10 million people practice Iyengar Yoga Worldwide with many more being influenced by this method. Iyengar yoga has affected the way yoga is taught and practiced throughout the world over the past 50 years. Many of the leading teachers of Power Yoga, Astanga Vinyasa Yoga, Anusara Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, and various Heated Yoga have studied Iyengar Yoga, often for many years.
About the Teacher: Richard Schachtel has been training in Iyengar Yoga for over 40 years. He founded The Center For Yoga in 1980 and is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and an authorized Iyengar Yoga Teacher Trainer. He has made 22 yoga study trips to India to personally train with the Iyengar Family most recently in December 2016. Richard is the Seattle Area’s most Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher. Richard has been training teachers in Seattle since 1986 and has influenced several generations of yoga teachers.
- We are currently running a Special Promotion for as low as $999 for early sign-ups. Please check our website to see if the special is still offered. Don’t Miss Out!
Richard Schachtel, Seattle Yoga Teacher Training, The Center For Yoga of Seattle