- This event has passed.
Sendatsu Evolution Extension Program: Next Level Leadership with Leah Zaccaria
April 21 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm| $675
Have you recently graduated from a 200 hour teacher training program? Are you wondering what next steps to take in pursuit of your career of teaching yoga?
It is common to feel excitement paired with the uncertainty about how to dive into the yoga teaching profession. We are excited to offer the Sendatsu Extension Program: Next Level Leadership with owner of hauteyoga Queen Anne, shefayoga Roosevelt and Sendatsu Evolution, Leah Zaccaria and teacher and voice coach, Karina Brossmann. Building on the skills you’ve learned over 200 hours of study, Next Level Leadership provides opportunities to receive real-time feedback as you hone your language, voice and cueing; practice assisting; create themes that can be elegantly woven throughout your classes; develop creative and intelligent sequences; and delve into the business world of yoga, incorporating everything from ethics to taxes.
After this additional 50 hours of intensive study, you will be provided the opportunity to audition for a position on the sub list of hauteyoga or shefayoga, an opportunity usually reserved for teachers with at least one year of experience. This program qualifies as continued education credit with Yoga Alliance.
Program Dates: April 21st-May 21st
- Friday evenings 7:30 – 10:30pm Lectures with Leah Zaccaria
- Saturday afternoons 1:15 – 4:15pm Practice teaching and real time feedback with Karina Brossmann and Leah Zaccaria
- Sunday afternoons 1:15 – 4:15pm Practice Teaching and Community Classes taught by YOU, facilitated by Karina Brossmann
- $675 Includes free yoga to hauteyoga and shefayoga during the training.
- $595 for Sendatsu Evolution 200 hour graduates
$300 non-refundable deposit secures your spot.
Hauteyoga Queen Anne, Karina Brossmann, Leah Zaccaria, Seattle Next Level Leadership, Seattle Yoga Teacher Training, Sendatsu Evolution