This fall, Flow Fitness is opening its second location in downtown Fremont. This new, 13,000 square-foot club will be unlike any other fitness facility in Seattle, offering members the ultimate fitness experience.
We’ve seen the trend at our location in South Lake Union; the growth of boutique studios, Crossfit, and training gyms. We know that people want a more comprehensive fitness experience, with several high-quality fitness programs in one place, for one price.
This is what Flow Fitness South Lake Union is known for, and it’s what we’re bringing to our Fremont location.
The new Fremont Flow Fitness will offer:
- Strength and Conditioning facility
- 1,100 square-foot Yoga studio
- 1,300 square-foot Team Training area
- Stadium-style cycle studio
- Barre and Dance Studio
- Private and semi-private training
- Deluxe locker rooms with full amenities
We invite you to become a part of this revolutionary fitness facility.
Flow Fitness is hiring for the following positions:
- Trainers/Coaches (certification required)
- Barre instructors (some experience required)
- Cycle instructors (some experience required)
- Yoga instructors (certification required)
- Assistant Manager
Please email your resume, along with the position you are interested in.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|