We are looking for a friendly, organized individual with a “Can do” attitude to provide excellent customer service at our yoga studio in downtown Bellevue. Excellent people skills, sales experience, and the ability to multi-task (especially under pressure) are a must. Previous sales or retail experience is required.
We are looking for candidates who are available to work weekends and some week nights + availability to sub other times periodically.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Cleaning and studio upkeep
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Willingness to jump in and help out
- Answer phone calls, emails, and general client questions
- Occasionally oversee volunteers
- Light Project Management
- Weekend availability is a must
Not required, but a plus:
- Proficiency in Mind Body Online software
- Seasoned Yoga practitioner
**Must have reliable transportation and be dependable and punctual for every shift.
Bellevue/Eastside candidates preferred.
Compensation $12/hr. + free yoga, and a discount in our yoga boutique.
If you are interested in joining our incredible community, submit a short paragraph of why you would be good fit via email, along with a copy of your resume for review. Please use SUBJECT LINE: Bellevue Front Desk Coordinator.
Submissions without a paragraph will not be reviewed. No phone calls please.
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|
|Contact Person||Jen Gregg|