Longevita Pilates and Yoga Studio is seeking Certified Pilates and Barre Instructors. If you are passionate, love to help people, responsible, dedicated, positive, and love Pilates and/or Barre, we would love to have you be a part of our team. We are looking for amazing and positive instructors to teach private sessions, equipment classes, Barre classes, and much more. Longevita supports the community and we want the studio to b a place where people love to be.
Requirements and Qualifications of Barre Instructors:
- Highly motivated and dynamic
- Demonstrate professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Willingness to continue education and maintain certification.
- Barre certification a plus, but not required.
- Maintain at least one nationally-recognized certification in Group Fitness and one specialized qualification in Barre
- Commit to delivering multiple group fitness formats
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in group fitness classes
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
- Ideal candidate should have at least 1 years of experience teaching in a studio setting
- Confidence and knowledge in working with a wide range of clients from all fitness levels, adolescents-seniors, and with various physical conditions
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Be passionate about helping others improve their lives through health and fitness, energetic, friendly, able to build positive relationships with clients, and work well in a team setting.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Enjoy connecting with people, building lasting relationships with clients every time they walk in the door!
Requirements and Qualifications of Pilates Instructors:
- Passionate, inspired, motivated
- Love Teaching
- Loyal, dedicated, reliable, committed
- Love to learn and grow
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Experience in Instructing group classes (especially Mat and Reformer)
- Keeping clients safe and/or challenged with modifications to exercises
- Understanding anatomy
- Fully certified from a comprehensive Pilates program or currently in the process of obtaining certification/training
- Demonstrate proper form and techniques
- Ability to develop and implement customized exercise programs for clients
- Experience in teaching at all levels and abilities
- Interpersonal skills with experience in customer service
- Be professional and respectful with clients and colleagues
- Willing to learn other fitness programs, such as Barre, TRX, Yoga, or personal training is desired but not necessary
- Learn the culture of Longevita and promote to clients and prospects
- Provide private and or semi-private instructions utilizing all of the Pilates apparatus and props
We have several group reformer classes on the schedule where you can choose your hours depending on availability and need. We are looking for availability to be 5 to 10 hours per week which may include some weekends. We offer our staff competitive pay,depending on experience.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|