Reporting to the Executive Director, the Events/Marketing Coordinator will support the company’s marketing initiatives and events. The position is responsible for the organization’s event management, website, social media, e-newsletters, annual fundraising campaigns, and other related projects. This position requires a deadline driven; self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with attention to detail.
- Work with the Executive Director to plan, coordinate, implement, and support organizational strategies for special events, marketing, PR, and fundraising.
- Organize and help to execute all fundraising events to meet or exceed the budgeted goal.
- Manage all P.R., marketing materials and website
- Manage Social Media posts:
Goals: 2 new blog posts per month, 5 Facebook posts per week, 3 Instagram posts per week, 4 Tweets per week
- Create social media content and marketing materials for annual fundraising campaigns
- Recruit and manage leadership to event volunteers
- Provide logistical support for events
- Manage and oversee “Yoga Studio of the Month” benefit program
- Manage online store and market merchandise, tracking sales inventory
- Create and edit e-newsletter
- Requires travel to special events and studios
- Track event finances
- Must attend weekly meetings
- Assist with other tasks and special projects as requested
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree
- Passion for Street Yoga’s mission of yoga service
- Committed yoga practice
- Minimum of 1 year in marketing, event planning and public relations.
- Minimum of 1 year experience creating e-newsletters, social media, website design and maintenance.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in special events fundraising preferably within the non-profit sector.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer and social media skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress.
- Special Note: candidate must have access to own computer and workspace.
- 2 Years marketing and fundraising experience within the non-profit sector
- Skilled in using Little Green Light or Salesforce
Compensation: $16.50 hourly wage, up to 30 hours weekly
- 10 paid vacation days & 10 paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days, 1 personal day
- Staff yearly yoga retreat
- Staff training/development
Send cover letter and resume to the contact mail provided below, open until filled.
Street Yoga values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, LGBTQ persons, and people from diverse backgrounds and minority communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|
|Contact Person||Richelle Harrell|