We invite you to Be Luminous — it’s not just our name, but also our vision.
At Be Luminous Yoga, we inspire our community to live empowered, creative, vibrant lives through the practices of yoga and mediation.We are looking for a Studio Coordinator to powerfully help manage the functions of Be Luminous Yoga so that our staff is inspired, our teachers feel supported, our clients love coming here, and you love your job.
The perfect candidate will be an energetic, personable, reliable, self-motivated individual with excellent people and team building skills. Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential. Retail/Customer Service experience and basic computer skills (including proficient typing) are a must. Social Media expertise, experience using Mindbody, website management experience and Adobe Suite knowledge are a plus.
Primarily, the Studio Coordinator is responsible for:
- Greeting guests that come into our studio
- Checking clients in and out of classes using our Mindbody program
- Answering phones, emails, and general client questions
- Day-to-Day operations: counting till, setting up deposits, opening/closing studio
- Retail Sales: ordering, inventory, processing shipments, educating staff/guest re-products
- Client Relations: communicating with members regarding specials, managing mat storage, overseeing our member recognition program.
- Assisting in the hiring, training, and scheduling for our Volunteer Staff of over 25 people
- Assisting Studio Director, other managers and owners with programming events, website maintenance, event planning, teacher/staff management, etc.
We are looking for the following 22 hours a week:
- Tuesday 5pm-10pm (5 hours)
- Wednesday 4pm-10pm (6 hours)
- Saturday 6am-6pm (with 1hr lunch break/ 11 hours)
NOTES on the hours:
- Please do not apply if you are unable to cover any of the above shifts regularly, we are not flexible
- Please consider we will have additional hours available to cover shifts for the Studio director and/ or other manager as needed, on a seasonal basis, we expect all our staff to help cover each other’s hour.
- All Vacation/ Time Off will need to be submitted to Studio Director 1 month in advance, and you will be asked to personally schedule shift coverage by other managers/volunteers, with help from the Studio Director.
If you are interested in joining our amazing team:
- Email us by Friday, January 13th with your letter of intention, applicable resume and 2-3 references to INFO@beluminousyoga.com, subject line ATTN: Studio Coordinator.
- Please include that you’re committed to at least 6 months in this position and list any vacation time that you’ve pre-booked that would interfere with the hours above.
- Let us know what’s unique about you! Knowledge of our studio and yoga is a definite plus.
Interview Process/ Important Dates to Note:
The Studio Director will contact desired candidates, to schedule a brief phone interview followed by a Group interview at our Studio, Scheduled during week of 1/16-1/20. Training for the position will follow with 3 shifts the week of 1/21-1/30. Start Date is Tuesday 1/31.
Visit us online to learn more about our studio, community, and classes, as well as other exciting events hosted by our studio.
Namaste, The Be Luminous Yoga Team
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|