Ideally we are looking for a yoga instructor who is greatly reliable, prompt and doesn’t need to be micromanaged. This could be a great opportunity for someone who wants to teach private classes or small groups.
The Job Itself:
- We are looking for someone to do a weekly class for our residents on our rooftop patio.
- We are flexible on time frame, but would prefer Saturday mornings (Roughly 9 am) or a weeknight evening (6:30 pm or 7 pm).
- All experiences welcome.
- If mats / blocks were provided that would be helpful, but is definitely not a requirement.
- You have control over the class: you would let your self in to the building, set up, instruct, and once finished just make sure the space is as you found it. We also have additional space inside if weather does not permit the rooftop.
- This may not be more than 1 or 2 people, it may be a group of 20.
Compensation: The compensation would be $35 a class
*Compliance Depot: To be hired you must be registered as a vendor in compliance depot.*
Compliance depot is a service that monitors vendor compliance in insurance and licenses. Many apartment properties use this service and have to hire within it, there are very very few instructors registered so our options are limited. Compliance depot does take a week or two to complete. There is an annual fee. It does require basic insurance policies are in place. For the specific guidelines please reach out through our provided mail.
Additional Comments: Please do not show up or call. Email if interested.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILED!
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|
|Contact Person||The Noble Apartments|