Valentine’s day is coming up and what better way than to LOVE YOURSELF through mindfulness and yoga! We’ve reached out to Seattle area’s best yoga studios and teachers to bring you a list of unique events that will help you celebrate that eternal love that we possess for ourselves and those around us.
- 10-11AM: Beer + Yoga at Teku Tavern by Just Add Yoga. Join Dawn and Jessica as they take you to the newest and coolest breweries and pubs. Enjoy a gentle yoga class and a pint of beer afterwards. Cost is $20 per person and space is limited.
- 12-1:30PM: Heart-Centered Practice at Aditi Yoga Studio in Fremont. Enjoy a 90 minute yoga and meditation class. Cost is $18 per person.
- 2:30PM and 5:30PM: Valentines Day Yoga for Lovers at both Bala Fremont (2:30-4pm) and Bala Kirkland (5:30-7pm) Studios. Enjoy partner yoga and indulge in delectable nibbles and sips. Explore soothing Thai massage and simple partner balances. Bring your appetite for chocolate and keep an open palate as we’ll explore some delicious wines from around the world.
- 3:30-5:30PM: Partner Yoga with Yvette Sanchez at Richmond Beach Yoga. Begin to flow and engage with another via asana and breath in this dynamic and engaging workshop. We will work on learning to better trust ourselves and our partner. Cost is $20 per person.
as we move through the sequence of partner based poses.
- 5-6PM: Full Moon Ceremony with Jason Caslyn at Bindi Yoga in Lynnwood. Sign-up for this special meditation to celebrate the full moon! This is a purification ritual using mantras and is a powerful way to tune in to the moon’s energy. This session will be held in the non-heated room. Cost is: $15 per person,
- 1-3PM: Beauty Bliss with Emily Kasman at Infinite Health Hॐe. Beauty + Bliss creates space for women to get connected, energize & align. We’re so excited to offer this to some amazing women needing a little recharge.
Together we will guide you through an empowering and soul filled yoga class, followed by a lovely 7 step self-led facial, with a luscious, botanical skin care line. You’ll radiate from the inside out and leave equipped with a better understanding of the power of self care and feeling luscious inside and out. Cost is $20 and space is limited to 8 students.
- 1:30 PM: Thai Yoga for the Beloved @ Eka Yoga in Queen Anne. Join Kanna Toguchi and Valentina Komarova for an exploration of Loving Kindness through touch. In this workshop we will be introducing basic Thai Yoga techniques as a way to extend love and kindness to those whom we care for. Our workshop will conclude with a long savasana where all participants will receive delicious Thai Yoga bodywork from Kanna & Valentina, tea & chocolates. Cost is $40 per person.
- 1:30-3PM: Partner Yin Yoga @ Sweatbox in Capitol Hill. Join instructor Laura for this special Valentine’s class to celebrate love. You’ll do a series of Yin Yoga postures with a partner. It can be a romantic partner, a friend, a parent, child or other. There’s no experience necessary for this non-heated class. Limit 15 pairs. Cost is $35 per person.
- 6-7:30PM: Valentine’s Day Yoga at Yoga Culture in Enumclaw, Wash. Enjoy some gentle stretching with a partner (come with or without one), learn some basic Acro, end with an amazing Thai massage infused Savasana while listening to the best love songs of today and yesterday. Refreshments will follow. This class will be an adults only event. $10 for members and $15 for non-members.
For additional yoga events, make sure to visit our comprehensive yoga calendar.
Latest posts by Cathy Geier (see all)
- Love is in the Air and in our Bodies: 2017 Valentines Day Yoga Events in Seattle - Feb 7, 2017
- Guide to Shaping Your New Year and Life - Jan 5, 2017
- Keep Your Shoulders Safe in 108 Sun Salutations - Dec 29, 2016