Master Teacher Emmy Cleaves discovered Bikram Yoga after suffering a brain hemorrhage at age 35. Now in her 90s, Emmy continues to teach at the Bikram Headquarters in Los Angeles, California. She continues to inspire students of all ages to heal their bodies and improve their lives with Bikram Yoga. She has been practicing yoga for over 60 years.
On September 10th and 11th, Emmy will be teaching Bikram Yoga at The Studios in Downtown Seattle. This will be your chance to practice and learn from a living legend. All proceeds will benefit the Wilderness Conservancy.
Seattle Yoga News is giving away a free full weekend pass to her workshop.
Monday July 4th 2016 at 23:59:59
WINNER: Tony P.
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
- This giveaway is open only to those who sign up on this page and who are 18 or older on the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter
- While we highly recommend following the steps above to enter. One may also enter by completing step 1 without subscribing to the weekly email update and not completing the remaining steps
- One may only enter this giveaway between the date this post is published online and the entry deadline specified above
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Winner(s) are selected at random amongst all the valid entries received by Seattle Yoga News and are contacted via email and announced on this page
Good luck to everyone!