- This event has passed.
200 hour Purna Yoga Teacher Training – One Month Immersion
Jun 19, 2015| Free
[su_quote cite=”Jan Robert, 2010 200-hour Graduate, Kapaau, HI”]This is the best yoga teacher training course on the planet! I don’t know of any other yoga course that is so thorough, so well thought out, and with such a comprehensive manual. I wanted to be a better teacher and I became a better person, which is what yoga is really all about.[/su_quote]
Do you want to:
- Break through personal barriers that have kept you from feeling truly alive and from shining?
- Embark upon your own special yoga and meditation retreat?
- Help friends and family who are in pain?
- Start a brilliant yoga career?
Purna Yoga Teacher Training opens all these doors! No other teacher training program brings together all the aspects of yoga: Asana, Heartfull Meditation, Applied Philosophy, Nutrition and Lifestyle.
Our holistic curriculum has two main components:
- The TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE on how to teach yoga that is safe, alignment based, effective, transformational, and accessible to all body types.
- The LIFESTYLE that supports your purpose. Purna Yoga shares that our purpose is to be truly alive and to shine. Therefore, we don’t just teach you how to teach yoga, you learn to live it. We teach Heartfull life techniques with ways to build the lifestyle that helps you open your heart and live your purpose.
The College of Purna Yoga provides in-depth, detailed instruction, from a dedicated lineage, with proven results. Our graduates are known for their integrity, expertise, professionalism, attention to safety and genuine care.
Even if you don’t think you want to be a yoga teacher, we invite you to discover the difference between yoga of the mind, and the Purna Yoga approach to yoga from the heart.
2015 SUMMER IMMERSION: JUNE 19 -JULY 18, 2015
Meets Mondays – Saturdays (Wednesdays are half days)
PREREQUISITE: At least one year of alignment based yoga; familiarity with Purna Yoga Sequences and Heartfull Meditation recommended (or attend Prep Class before course begins)
Early Bird $ 3,250 – Register and Pay by May 18 (save $250!)
Regular $ 3,500
Payment Plans Available!
- Apply with a friend and you each save 20%!
- Early Bird with a Friend $ 2,600 – Register with a Friend and Pay by May 18 (save $900!)
- Regular with a Friend $ 2,800 – Register with a Friend (save $700!)
CERTIFICATE: Earn a RYT-200 Certificate of Completion
HOW TO APPLY: A $100 deposit secures your space. Your application is available online , or call 425-746-7476 and we will send one to you.
BONUS: Students receive a 320+ page manual written by Aadil Palkhivala and Savitri, a resource that will support you for a lifetime of practice and teaching.
For more information call 425-746-7476 or visit the Purna Yoga Teacher Training website.
[su_quote cite=”Brett Braatz, 2010 200-hour Graduate, Richland, WA”]I have done yoga all across America and in other countries. I have also taken other teacher training programs. I have never seen yoga taught and practiced so well, so completely, or so safely anywhere before.[/su_quote]
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Alive and Shine Center, Bellevue Yoga, Bellevue Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Bellevue, Yoga Teacher Training Bellevue