- This event has passed.
200-Hour Month Immersion Purna Yoga Teacher Training
Jul 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am| $3,995
Join our 200-Hour Month Immersion Teacher Training!
This training meets for a month starting July 6 through August 4, 2019 and is an immersive, life-changing experience.
Our Course Teaches:
• Technical knowledge on how to teach yoga that is safe, alignment based, effective, transformational, and accessible to all body types, based on an authentic Indian lineage, designed to make you a confident teacher.
• Joyful, energizing and feel-good lifestyle that supports your purpose so that you don’t just teach yoga, you learn to live yoga.
• How to be an exceptional student so that you can become an exceptional teacher.
In Our Purna Yoga Teacher Training Course You Will Learn:
• Alignment-based asana including actions, alignment, contraindications, prop use, preparation, adjustments and more for over 35 poses,
• Pranayama – discovering your priceless breath,
• Series and flow sequences unique to Purna Yoga, taught around the world,
• Ancient yogic philosophy and wisdom to support you each day,
• Heartfull™ Meditation and lifestyle that help you open your Heart Chakra and live your purpose,
• Fundamentals of teaching, including elocution, poetry, inspiration and safety,
• Comprehensive Eastern and Western nutritional principles,
• Simple and highly effective therapeutic training,
• Detailed anatomy that is easy to learn,
• The power of love, respect, ethics and boundaries,
• About the subtle energies of the body – unique to Purna Yoga,
• How to get started in your business right away,
• How to use the amazing wall rope system to enhance your postures.
• How to continue your life-long learning to feel more alive, and shine.
Becoming a yoga teacher is a big investment, so be sure to invest in courses taught by experts, not just yoga teachers. Aadil has been studying yoga for over 40 years; he studied with BKS Iyengar since the age of 7, was teaching by age 15, traveling internationally at 18, and has degrees in mathematics, physics and law. He has been training teachers for over 30 years. Savitri developed her own meditation techniques, healed herself from serious illnesses and multiple life tragedies and has been teaching for over 25 years. Together they partner with their most senior teacher-trainers, trained by them personally, to share a spectacular life-changing experience.
Aadil and Savitri founded Purna Yoga College with one initial purpose: to create the best-trained yoga teachers anywhere. They spent a lifetime putting together a complete system that lets you truly live yoga, so you can bring out your inner intuition and wisdom.
Purna Yoga College is an elite yoga school offering 200-Hour, 500-Hour, 2,0000-Hour and 5,000-Hour yoga teacher trainings. In Sanskrit “purna” means complete and “yoga” means unity. Our college provides a complete unifying approach to the integrity of yoga, including asana, nutrition and anatomy as well as Savitri’s Heartfull™ Meditation, lifestyle and heart-based philosophy.
Course Dates: July 6-August 4, 2019
Fridays: 11:30am-3:30pm and 5:00-9:00pm
Saturdays: 11:30am-3:30pm and 5:00-9:00pm
Sundays: 10:00am -2:00pm and 3:00-7:00pm
Tuesdays: 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:30-5:30pm
Wednesdays: 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:30-5:30pm
$3,995 – Priority Registration (Enroll by May 20, 2019)
$4,800 – Regular Registration
(To enroll, submit your application and $100 non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be applied toward tuition.)
Attend a Taste of the Teacher Training (Free event) to get a preview of the course, meet your lead teacher, and get your inquiries answered!
Contact Stephanie at 425-746-7476 and email@example.com for more information.
(Purna Yoga College is a Yoga Alliance RYS at the 200 and 500-Hour levels).
Alive and Shine Center, Purna Yoga, Teacher Training