200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training At Aham Yoga
September 12| $3200
Teaching yoga is your dream, isn’t it? We’ll help make it a reality. Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will empower you to become a strong, confident, and successful yoga teacher. You’ll master fundamentals of teaching yoga, enrich your personal yoga practice, and understand the practical applications of philosophy anatomy, yoga sequencing, and so much more.
But here’s the BEST part – you’ll get lifelong membership in our 200-hour yoga teacher training. We’re not kidding! This means that you’ll be able to return a year or two or even five years later to take parts of the teacher training for free. Why? Because we understand the nuances of what it takes to make successful yoga teachers and they don’t happen overnight. As soon as you sign up, you become part of this welcoming and supportive community at Aham Yoga that will become part of your story.
Why Choose Aham Yoga?
- We set a high bar for ourselves and our participants each year. That’s why we offer just one, small group yoga teacher training every year.
- LIFETIME ACCESS* – Once you sign up, you have access to our 200-hour training for the years ahead. We understand that great yoga teachers are not born overnight. In our training, you’ll be able to come back a year or two or five later to revisit topics of interest
- You’ll work one on one with Arundhati, our course director. Who will support you in your teaching journey
- Plenty of teaching practice opportunities and feedback sessions. We’re known for individual attention and grooming every yoga teacher to succeed in their training
- Most importantly, we provide on-going support the first year after teacher training. So you can navigate the teaching industry well and succeed.
- Advanced Yoga & Yoga Sequencing: Advance your yoga practice, elevate your ability to build effective, fun, dynamic yoga sequences.
- Individual Attention and Mentoring: Work with Arundhati one on one to develop your teaching skill set, observation ability and get personalized feedback every time develop your voice and necessary skills to be a great yoga teacher. Gain experience by teaching small groups and at our volunteer student-based yoga classes. Feedback, teaching technique, and practice sessions will be provided.
- Special Conditioning: Learn how to serve people with all abilities – lower back issues, wrist pain, pregnancy, depression, anxiety, etc. Learn about the anatomy of the body to better understand safe and stable physical alignment in yoga poses.
- Philosophy & Anatomy: Learn, practice, and embody yoga philosophy off your yoga mat. Build a strong understanding of anatomy and teach safe classes for all
- On-going Support: Right from the moment you sign up, you’ll get complimentary pre-course work & reading. To on-going support outside class via weekly Facebook live sessions and post-graduation year-long support.
The training is offered across 12 weekends. Lunch and small breaks provided.
SATURDAYS – 9:30 AM TO 7:00 PM
SUNDAYS – 12:30 PM TO 6:00 PM
Yoga Teacher Training dates for 2020
September- 12-13, 19-20, 26-27
October- 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25
November- 7-8, 14-15, 21-22
December- 5-6, 12-13
**All dates listed are for 2020 and are subject to change.
Early enrollment is encouraged. We’d love to see you at our information session on September 8th, 2020 where you can…
✓ Attend and get a free class pass
✓ Check out the detailed yoga teacher training syllabus
✓ Meet the lead trainers and your fellow classmates
✓ Get your questions answered, preview training schedules, and testing criteria and more…
✓ Minimum 1 year of consistent yoga practice
✓ Must be able to attend ALL training hours and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time. Those who are not certifying to teach are also expected to attend all training for successful completion.
Application & Fees
- Complete Application Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with $100 non-refundable application fee.
- We’ll review your application and respond within 10 business days
- Once you’ve been accepted, the course fee is $3200 to be paid online to confirm your spot
About the instructor: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati, E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 500
Arundhati is Aham Yoga’s lead teacher trainer. With over a decade of teaching experience, she’s known to make classical yoga – accessible, relevant and fun for modern-day yoga practitioners. She’s a full-time yoga teacher, studio owner, Bollywood dance choreographer, and yoga blogger. She conducts small-group yoga teacher trainings and is known for giving every trainee personalized attention and long term support after graduation to become a successful yoga teacher
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, 2020 200 h Yoga Teacher Training, Aham Yoga, Arundhati Baitmangalkar