- This event has passed.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Aham Yoga
Jan 25, 2019| $2,950
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed to empower you to become a strong, confident and successful yoga teacher. When you enroll in our yoga teacher training program, you train in the Aham Yoga method. Where you master not only the physical side of yoga, but yoga philosophy, anatomy, yoga sequencing and much more. More importantly, you gain the ability to communicate and teach yoga with skill, precision and confidence while learning to honor your own unique voice and teaching style. Our 200 hour yoga teacher trainings are conducted in focussed small groups. Allowing you the opportunity to go really deep in the art of becoming a yoga teacher.
We offer only one 200 hour yoga teacher training every year at Aham Yoga. We are committed to creating well- educated, confident and dedicated yoga teachers. Are you ready to live your dream of teaching yoga?
RYT 200 Course Highlights
Aham Yoga 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training focuses on 4 main components for new yoga teachers.
- Asana & Sequencing: Developing a strong foundation in the physical practice of yoga. Understand the fundamentals of yoga poses, vinyasa, sun salutations and relaxation. Develop a deep sense of alignment, technique, mistakes and modifications. Become a well-educated yoga teacher by developing the ability to create high quality, effective and progression oriented yoga sequences.
- Hone your teaching skills: Learn to develop your voice as a yoga teacher. Practice the necessary skills required to be a great yoga teacher. Practice to teach small groups and at our volunteer student based yoga classes. Feedback, teaching technique and tips will be constantly provided.
- Anatomy: Learn more about the anatomy of the body to better understand safe and stable physical alignment in yoga poses. Pick up in-depth knowledge to take to the mat to fine-tune, deepen your practice and teach others with more skill.
- Philosophy & Ethics: Understand and embody the philosophy behind the ancient yoga practice. Put yoga’s philosophy into practice in your own yoga practice, in your teaching and in life beyond the mat. Truly, creating a yogic lifestyle for yourself and others.
Attend an information session…
If you are interested in exploring our 200 hour yoga teacher training course manual, meet teaching staff, fellow classmates as well as get your questions answered. Please attend one of the information sessions. This will help you decide if our 200 hour yoga teacher training is suitable for you.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training runs for 12 weekends. Participants will have a lunch break and several smaller breaks during long days.
Weekend Class Dates & Time:
- Fridays, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturdays, 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Sundays, 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Dates for 200 hour yoga teacher training in 2019:
- January 25th to 27th
- February 1 st to 3rd
- February 8th to 10th
- February 15th to 17th
- March 1st to 3rd
- March 8th to 10th
- March 15th to 17th
- March 22nd to 24th
- April 5th to 7th
- April 12th to 14th
- April 19th to 21st
- April 26th to 28th
Price & Application Procedure:
- Early Bird – $2,850
- Regular – $2,950
- Installments – $1,550
A non-refundable application fee of $100 is due along with your completed application form for enrollment.
- 1 year minimum on-going and consistent yoga practice as well as an established home practice.
- Should be able to attend ALL hours of contact classes and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time; those who are not certifying to teach, are also expected to attend all hours for successful completion.
About the Teacher: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati came to Yoga after spending years being a Bollywood dance instructor and performer while living in India. She is the founder and lead teacher at Aham Yoga, a yoga teacher trainer, blogger, entrepreneur and an eternal student of yoga. Today she is one of the leading Yoga teachers in the greater Seattle area. Recognized for her knowledge, authenticity, precision, and ability to simplify yogic knowledge to suit the needs of her students. She is a champion of women’s health issues and believes that every woman was born with a greater purpose of making the world a better and stronger place to live in. She teaches women health workshops often and looks forward to changing how women view their health and connection to their bodies.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Aham Yoga, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, Yoga Teacher Training Redmond, Yoga Training Seattle