- This event has passed.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India – April 2016
Apr 7, 2016
200 hour yoga teacher training unlocks vast vistas of peace, serenity, harmony and wellness by teaching the profound wisdom of yoga, meditation and pranayama. Undertaking the mind, body and soul, the course integrates different aspects of the physical and mental learning of the art form along with imbibing the teaching skills in the students. Extending the horizons by meeting the dreams of our students to become a certified yoga teacher, our 200 hour yoga teacher training course will offer education in yoga postures through Ashtanga Yoga primary series, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini yoga, Breath work and mind work through meditation and pranayama in daily classes. The teachers will throw light on the bookish version of yoga by elaborating on the history, culture, tales on yoga and other spiritual terminologies, along with Human anatomy classes to understand human body. Sanskrit Mantras will come to life with mantra chanting classes and the detoxification of the body will meet a new end with the Ayurvedic cleansing techniques. A wholesome transformation awaits the student at the end of the four weeks of the course.
Rishikul Yogshala – RYS 200 and RYS 300
Founded in 2010 in Rishikesh – the Yoga Capital of the World, Rishikul Yogshala is a recognized yoga alliance USA certified school with its various branches in India and in Nepal. In Rishikesh, the school conducts its 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in a grand ashram at the banks of Ganges by the name of Sri Ved Niketan ashram, unlike other schools in hotels or commercial building.
Teacher at Rishikul Yogshala
The certified teachers at Rishikul Yogshala are dedicated souls towards the cause of wellness in the most sacred way possible. Therefore, they have become the propagators of yoga since the beginning of their time. Having studied in the ashrams since childhood and treading the mystic curves of Himalayas while working with the proclaimed sages, the teachers at Rishikul Yogshala stands true to their profession. They teach the classes for best possible teachings to the students coming to Rishikesh for learning of the art of yoga. Upholding the promise made by Rishikul Yogshala to the world for spreading yogic wisdom, the teachers are considered to be prestigious names in their own leagues.
Accommodation and Food Facilities
The ashram at Rishikul Yogshala, Sri VedNiketan ashram is a beautiful abode for yoga lovers and budding yoga teachers. Inviting the mystic souls, one can expect to meet many like-minded personalities, trying to find their way in the spiritual journey. The grand rooms, the spacious yoga hall to accommodate more than 100 students at a time, a quiet place to meditate in the underground hall and ample green space to move around, staying here is a blissful experience. The place resonates with the positive chants, blessing from the Ganges and the serenity from the Himalayas in the backdrop. Also, the three meals offered by the school will act as nourishment & offer all the nutrients required for the challenges posed by yoga teacher training course.
Why Choose Rishikul Yogshala?
A beacon for positivity and wellness, Rishikul Yogshala attracts souls from all over the world to make them meet their dreams of becoming a yoga teacher. Here are some reasons for choosing Rishikul Yogshala as your institution in the journey of learning yoga:
- An authentic yoga program cultivating the many years of knowledge of the teachers
- A wide choice of locations across India each selected for their tradition in yoga and Ayurveda in an area of beauty
- Every student will leave the course having been evaluated on a complete practical class which they will teach to their fellow classmates
- Text books and course materials will be provided, including handbooks for each lesson subject specially researched by our teachers
- Direct access to all of the teachers during your stay, you will feel like part of the family
- Every subject is taught by a different teacher who is an expert in the subject rather than having one or two teachers covering all subjects
- The school been accredited by the Yoga Alliance International and Yoga Alliance USA, allowing graduates to teach credibly around the world
- Both Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga theory and practical
- Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Adjustment and Alignment, Meditation, Pranayama, Mantra Chanting
- The fee includes food and accommodation in either own or shared ensuite rooms
- Excursions and cultural experiences are organised and included so students experience the wonderful surroundings
- Other advance courses are offered – 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Date and Time
- Start Date: 7 April 2016, 10:00 am
- End Date: 3rd May 2016, 18:00 pm
- $1350 (Shared room) and $1500 (private room) including food, accommodation, classes, study material, cooking classes and local excursions
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.