- This event has passed.
200-Hour YOGAMAZÉ Teacher Training
Jan 22, 2016
200 Hour Teacher Training Curriculum
200 hour YOGAMAZÉ Teacher Trainings take you on a journey of self-discovery and education into all things yoga, providing you with sound knowledge and skills to teach safe and effective yoga classes. Curriculum covers asana, pranayama, and meditation, applied anatomy and therapeutics, yoga theory and practice, yoga history and philosophy, basic Sanskrit, yoga academics, ethics and boundaries, and master teaching skills.
Our 200 hour YOGAMAZÉ Teacher Training is designed to meet you where you are. Students include interested and committed yoga students, aspiring teachers and teachers with various levels of experience. Dedicated students learn the fundamental skills required to teach great yoga. More seasoned teachers gain exposure to the 200 hour YOGAMAZÉ Teacher Training Curriculum, and focus on honing skills and voice.
In this course:
- You will build a knowledge base for reference in instruction
- You will understand functional anatomy and physiology and how these relate to breathing, asana generally, inversions, and the nervous system
- You will study the history of the Yoga traditions – its major philosophical schools and movements, with a special focus on Tantric traditions
- You will learn the art of teaching as we study and analyze various formulas
- You will gain an understanding of the meaning behind varying asana systems to help you develop your authentic teaching style
- You will expand and improve your personal practice
- You will learn skills to incorporate into every aspect of your life, as you integrate into a beautiful community of inspired and inspiring people
At the end of this training, you will understand the methodology and reasoning behind practicing and teaching YOGAMAZÉ yoga, and receive a certificate, which qualifies you to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour RYT level.
All 200 hour YOGAMAZÉ Teacher Trainings are designed for interested and committed yoga students and aspiring teachers. Students of every level of experience are welcome.
This training includes the online course Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses which is taught by Noah Mazé and is a pre-requisite for this 200 hour training.
Amy Petty E-RYT500 will teach the majority of this training under the guidance of Noah Mazé. Noah will lead two of the sessions during the training.
- January 22-24, 2016
- February 19-21, 2016
- March 18-20, 2016
- April 15-17, 2016
- May 12-15, 2016 (with Noah)
- June 10-12, 2016
- September 29-October 2, 2016 (with Noah)
- October, 28-30 2016.
- Fridays 6:00-9:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 12:00-8:00 pm with a lunch break
*Approximate hours – start and end times are not finalized and subject to change.
- $2,700 Pay in Full before November 1, 2015
- $2,950 Pay in Full after November 1, 2015
- Payment Plan $3,300 (total price)
- Payment 1: $825 deposit to hold your space
- Payment 2: $825 due January 1, 2016
- Payment 3: $825 due March 1, 2016
- Payment 4: $825 due May 1, 2016
*all payments are non-refundable
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Amy Petty, Noah Maze, Yoga Teacher Training Seattle, Yogamaze, Yogamaze Seattle, Yogamaze Teacher Training