- This event has passed.
200 hr Teacher Training – Bainbridge Island
Mar 9, 2018| $3,150
The purpose of Passion for Practice 200 hr YTT is to establish students in both physical and cognitive awareness practices through Ashtanga (8 -limbed) Yoga, Ayurveda and Vedic Philosophy.
Our Program is a combination of (1) Well-informed Anatomy and Sequencing for Vinyasa Yoga, (2) In Depth study of Yoga Sutras for Personal and Professional life and (3) Ayurvedic Wisdom for Life-Long Practice. It is through a quality personal practice that great teachers are born.
What you can expect from our 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training at Passion for Practice:
- Global Team of Faculty with Skill Diversity and Experience Leading Advanced Trainings.
- Lots of Functional Anatomy in Asana combined with Learning to Read Bodies Energetically.
- Joyful Community with a soft approach to Deep Inner Work.
- Yoga Philosophy straight from the Vedas & Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Strong Sequencing Practice for Varied Level Classes and Flow Creation
- Training in Voice, Cueing and Demonstration.
- Subtle body Anatomy and Experiential Learning.
- Pranayama and Meditation with Life Long Practitioners.
- Adjustments, Modifications and use of Touch in Yoga.
- Training in Yin Yoga and 5 Element Theory
Training Includes a 3 DAY Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat.
- Regular: $3,150
- Early Bird: $2,950 (Discount is Valid Thru Feb. 1st, 2018)
What Students have to Say:
[su_quote cite=”Alan W. WattsCarly Trombley, Spring 2017 Graduate and Family Therapy Counselor”]I didn’t know when I signed up for the Passion for Practice teacher training, that I’d be walking into a studio that would change my trajectory. Voids were filled that I didn’t know were there, the training offered the time and space to unearth aspects of myself I had neglected. The curriculum was refreshingly unconventional and un-dogmatic: these teachings are conscientious, smart, and refined. Jenna and is unafraid to dig deep into yogic philosophy and practice, and has an affinity for combining the physical and philosophical for a comprehensive approach to awareness of the mind and body. The lessons and wisdom from the training continue to come up in conversation with those I love, and with perfect strangers. I use books and materials from YTT to continue the self-work.[/su_quote]
- Mar 9, 2018
- Event Category:
- Yoga Teacher Trainings