- This event has passed.
200h HR Devoted Yogi Teacher Training
Apr 15, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $2997
200 hr YTT (Yoga Teacher Training)
We’re excited to return to in-person yoga teacher training in 2022!
What we learn to teach, we integrate.
It is as simple as that. When you know you will be responsible for sharing something with another human being, you automatically take it to heart in a different way. Whether you take the training for personal development or with the intention to begin teaching yoga we encourage our trainees to begin to SEE through the eyes of a teacher.
The PATH of Teaching is a PATH of integration: making something living wisdom, which can then be shared and passed on.
Passing on the living wisdom of yoga is the purpose of our 200 HR Devoted Yogi Teacher Training.
We give you the tools to teach and practice vibrantly, progressively, and with confidence. That’s our commitment to you.
We are dedicated to bringing you the finest art, science, and tradition yoga has to offer.
What you can expect from a 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training at Devoted Yogi®:
- An all-star team of faculty with skill diversity, each with over 15 years of dedicated yoga practice and experience leading advanced training.
- Lots of ‘Functional Anatomy’ in asana combined with learning to read bodies energetically.
- A joyful community with a soft approach to deep inner work.
- The integration of Yoga Philosophy directly from the Vedas and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
- A strong sequencing practice for varied level classes and flow creation.
- An overview of alignment for basic warming, apex, and closing postures.
- Expertise in voice, cueing, and demonstration.
- The integration of subtle body anatomy and experiential learning.
- Pranayama and Meditation.
- Use of adjustments, modifications, and touch in yoga.
- Training in Yin Yoga and 5 Element Theory.
- A lead facilitator with an MA in Transformative Leadership from the California Institute of Integral Studies, training in Synergic Group Process and Transformative Inquiry with experience in cutting-edge facilitation in ritual, ceremony, and neurobiological sciences.
This program consists of eight weekend in-person sessions of 20 hours each, and four Friday remote sessions (via Zoom). There are study group gatherings and homework outside of class time. Plan on about six to ten hours of additional classwork a month.
Fridays 2:00 – 7:30 pm *Every other Friday is Virtual
Saturdays 2:00 – 7:30 pm
Sundays 9:30 – 6:30 pm
April 15-17 — 20 hrs IN PERSON
April 22-24 — Virtual Friday SAT/SUN IN PERSON
April 29-May — 20 hrs IN PERSON
May 6-8 — Virtual Friday SAT/SUN IN PERSON
May 13-15 — 20 hrs IN PERSON
May 20-22 — Virtual Friday SAT/SUN IN PERSON
May 27-29 — 20 hrs IN PERSON
June 3-5 — Virtual Friday SAT/SUN IN PERSON
The 2022 Radiance YTT training is $2,997. Program enrollees can arrange to pay $749.25 per month for 4 months.
About the instructor: Jenna McDonald
Asana, Art of Teaching and Philosophy
Jenna brings a combination of rich Asana-based teachings and a background in Vedanta and Sanskrit together for a unique lineage-based approach to modern yoga. She teaches and is trained in Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Various Forms of Pranayama & Meditation with over 1,000 hours of combined teacher training. She is the lead instructor and director of the Devoted Yogi Teacher Training.
It has always been her vision to bring the spiritual richness of global yoga to the greater Seattle Area (her birthplace) and with rotating faculty, she is happy to announce that dream manifest!
With a BA in Eastern Philosophy and Decolonization from Evergreen State College, she recently returned to graduate school to increase her toolbox for large group and depth psychology facilitation. Her MA in Transformative Leadership with an emphasis on Matricentric and Gifting Culture paradigms helps her guide students towards what is possible in exiting movement and mental patterns born of a market economy consciousness.