- This event has passed.
200h RYT Vinyasa yoga teacher training 2016 in Seattle
Mar 7, 2016| $2500
Join Carina Terra at Live Love Flow in Capitol Hill for a RYT200 vinyasa yoga teacher training from March 7th, 2016 to June 26th 2016.
Whether your Teacher Training journey is rooted in a commitment to yourself, your future as a teacher or your love of all things yoga, students who have gone through our program have increased their strength, clarity and confidence in their practice and themselves.
Through our Teacher Training program you will:
- Learn to teach a yoga class as an all-encompassing workout for the body, mind, and spirit
- Explore the foundations and history of yoga in comparison to modern day yoga
- Learn proper alignment of poses, how to avoid injuries, and basic anatomy
- Understand how to sequence postures/asanas in a fluid manner and unite breath with movement
- Receive the tools to create a successful, dynamic yoga class that draws your students in and expands your following
- Hone your presentation and communication skills to inspire and deliver a class in a concise, effective manner
- Learn to read bodies and give safe and effective hands-on physical adjustments that increase the power of your students’ practice
Cost: $2500 (paid in full), $2700 (paid in payments)
Payment Information: A $500 non–refundable deposit is due with registration. The remaining balance of $2000 is due no later than March 7, 2016. LLF is happy to set up (4) monthly auto-withdrawals of $500 each, January – April. If you commit to the program earlier than January, we can start the monthly payments right away to lessen your monthly burden. Please note LLF will charge a $100 service fee to set up monthly payments. LLF Autopay members get 20% off.