- This event has passed.
2016 Iceland Yoga and Nature Retreat with Emily Kasman and Drishti Journeys
Sep 18, 2016
Hosted by Yoga Teacher Emily Kasman (Infinite Health) and Reinier Voorwinde (Drishti Journeys)
EXPERIENCE ICELAND’S AWE-INSPIRING NATURAL LANDSCAPES.
Northern Lights | Geothermal Rivers and Pools | Waterfalls | Reynisfjara | Geysir | National Parks
PRACTICE YOGA AND MEDITATION AMONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENERY
Blue Lagoon | Þingvellir National Park | On the banks of the Varmá River | Solir Yoga Studio
EXPLORE THE FOOD, MUSIC, ART AND CULTURE OF REYKJAVIK
ITINERARY: September 18-24 2016
DAY 1: BLUE LAGOON!
A Full day at the Blue Lagoon, Opening Ceremony, Restorative Yoga, Group Dinner Included
DAY 2: FREE DAY!
Morning Yoga, Breakfast Included, Free Day to Explore the Landscape (we can help you choose what to do and book your excursion before the retreat begins!), Afternoon Yin Yoga.
DAY 3: EXPLORE SOUTHERN ICELAND
Morning Yoga, Breakfast Included, Southern Iceland Explorations (100’s of waterfalls, Reynisfjara, black sand beaches), Lunch Included, Afternoon guided meditation, early evening Yoga Nidra.
DAY 4: HOT RIVER HIKE
Morning Yoga, Breakfast Included, Intermediate 3.0Km hike to a hot river!, Lunch Included, guided Self-Care Meditation and Journaling Exercise, Dinner Included.
DAY 5: GOLDEN CIRCLE & RELOCATE TO REYKJAVIK
Morning Yoga, Breakfast Included, Golden Circle (Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Þingvellir National Park), Settle into our Reykjavik hotel, Evening Yoga Practice
DAY 6: FREE DAY IN REYKJAVIK
Morning Yoga, Breakfast Included, Free Day to Explore the largest city in Iceland, Group Dinner Included
DAY 7: CLOSING DAY
Morning Yoga, Closing Ceremony, Breakfast Included.
- 11 Yoga and/or Meditation session (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Access to DJ Drishti’s sweet sounds throughout the week
- 6 Nights accommodations in the village of Hveragerdi and Reykjavik, Iceland
- Meals stated above in daily description
- All Ground Transportation, except for ride to airport on final day
- Blue Lagoon (Entrance Fees, Use of Towel, 1st drink of your choice, Skin Care Trial Pack)
- Guided Hikes
- Access to the beautiful Solir Yoga Studio
- Assistance reserving Free Day activities
- Single occupancy: $2599
- Double occupancy: $2399