- This event has passed.
2017 Yoga Retreat in Nicaragua – Restore Your Soul with Tina Templeman and Melissa Longfellow!
Feb 5, 2017| $2200
Enjoy a relaxing yoga retreat in Nicaragua with Global Family Travels, Tina Templeman and Melissa Longfellow, two of the Seattle area’s top yoga instructors! Rejuvenate daily with yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean, guided intention-setting sessions, plenty of beach time, hike a local volcano, enjoy amazing food and options to, surf, SUP Yoga, and kayaking.
A highlight of this trip is our time with the women of the Earth Education Project, a non-profit organization that empowers women with the skills needed to integrate into Nicaraguan society and labor market. Relax, immerse yourself in nature, and become part of a global family community by giving back!
This yoga retreat in Nicaragua is for you if it’s time to hit the reset button on your life, have fun in the sunshine and set your life on an even more purposeful path!
- February 5-12, 2017
- Early-bird Pricing (by August 30): $2,200 (for minimum of 12 people)
- Regular Pricing: $2,400 (for minimum of 12 people)
- 2 of the Seattle areas top Yoga instructors who will lead daily yoga instruction, intention setting and meditation exercise
- All meals, activities, transport and accommodation included (hotel rooms based on double occupancy, single room upon request at Hotel Chancletas Beach Hotel)
- Tour excursions to Cosiguina Volcano, kayaking to Padre Ramos Reserve, and paddle boarding!
- An Earth Education Project (EEP) workshop, to see how the women turn recycled paper into beautiful pieces of jewelry. We will also practice meditation with these women!
- Activities in coastal Aserradoras
- Free wifi
Price does not include:
- International flight with tax and fuel surchargeAlcohol beverages
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance (Our preferred insurance carrier is Travelex – Get a quote here, or contact us)
- Tips for guide and drivers
Baptiste Yoga, Global Family Travels, International Yoga Retreat, Melissa Longfellow, Tina Templeman, Yoga Retreat