- This event has passed.
2022 Leavenworth Yoga Retreat with Stacy Seresun
Sep 30, 2022| $962 – $1443
Leavenworth Yoga Retreat with Stacy Seresun at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort is located in Leavenworth, Washington. Leavenworth is a small, beautifully designed, old world Alpine/Bavarian style village. If you envision a small town, somewhere in Germany, nestled in a narrow valley and surrounded by snow-covered mountains. Leavenworth could be that very place.
* Friday, September 30th – Sunday, October 2nd, 2022
What is included in your retreat:
– 2-night stay in a room of your choice.
– 1 to 2 daily yoga classes.
– 1 to 2 delicious and healthy meals per day.
– Optional Workshops: pranayama and advance pose/inversion workshops
– 10% tax
– All rooms are have really comfortable beds, dog friendly and free wifi.
Free-time Activities and Optional Adventures:
– Relaxing in the hot tub.
– Grab a tasty drink a the resorts Bar.
– Enjoy yourself at the resorts Spa.
– Shop and visit the fabulous boutiques and restaurants that are walking distance from the resort.
What is not included:
– Transportation to the resort
– Alcoholic beverages
– One dinner meal outside of the resort
– Additional expeditions
*All Prices Are Per-Person.
*10% tax is already included in the prices below
– Triple shared room (3 beds – queen, full and twin, 3-5 person occupancy): $962
– Double (1 queen and 2 twins, 2-4 person occupancy): $1,082
– Single (1 queen and one twin, 1-3 person occupancy): $1,443
Space is Limited! Put Down your $350 deposit I Paid in full by August 1st, 2022
*$50 off when you put down your deposit by April 30, 2022*$50 off when you register w/ a friend (Deposit is non-refundable)
Call us for more information or to save your spot email@example.com
About the instructor: Stacy Seresun
Stacy would heal and not harm her body further which led her to Yoga, which has been an integral part of her life. She spent many years practicing at home but yoga became life changing for her when she took her first studio class. Feeling the energy and connection flowing in one place first hand is where she truly understood and felt the mind-body connection. From this experience and continued practice she was inspired to become a yoga instructor. She is currently the director of the 300 hour Teacher Training. She received her RYT® 500, RYT® 200 and Pretzel kids certification through Hot Yoga of Mill Creek.
She has 20 years of experience with a corporate high stress job which she left after having her 3rd child. She is also a homeschooling champion to her kids. Through her experiences, challenges and blessings of raising a neurodiverse child on the spectrum she has learned to lead with empathy and meet people where they are.
She loves to develop creative flows that will help deepen your practice. She enjoys sprinkling in her witty humor that allows you to laugh at yourself and have fun. She wants her yoga classes to help you find your inner peace, power and strength in a welcoming safe environment providing inspiration for self growth. Remember, it’s yoga practice not yoga perfect.