- This event has passed.
3-DAY FALL WELLNESS & HAPPINESS RETREAT – SUKSHMA YOGA, PRANAYAMA & MEDITATION
Sep 30, 2016| $395.00
Live with Joy, Purpose and Confidence
Within you lie vast and untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered. Through the Happiness & Wellness Retreat you’ll learn practical and powerful techniques that will enable you to gain a greater vision of who you are and benefit you for the rest of your life. You will find yourself enabled to create a more joyous, purposeful life, and gain the confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs.
In today’s demanding, distracting world your mind can be stuck in the past or in the future. But happiness is here in the present moment. It cannot be experienced when you’re regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During The Retreat Program you’ll reconnect with your unlimited power and freedom – not as a concept, but as a direct experience
- Sukshma Yoga – The differentiating quality of Sukshma Yoga techniques is that they are simple, short and subtle. You will learn and can also do them on days when you don’t feel like pulling your hair. These techniques takes no time or preparation & open up subtle energy channels and in short sessions as short you can feel a highly palpable difference.
- Sudarshan Kriya Yoga – The centerpiece of the Retreat is Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate mind, body and heart.
- Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
- Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
- Guided interactive processes
Research has demonstrated that Sudarshan Kriya and the related practices you’ll learn can bring about the following benefits:
- Can significantly reduce (the stress hormone) cortisol
- Are effective in relieving depression and anxiety
- Help to restore normal sleep patterns, and
- Increase prolactin (the hormone associated with well-being).
- Reduced stress
- Greater sense of joy, happiness and enthusiasm
- Experience more confidence
- Development of interpersonal skills
By the end of the retreat you’ll be equipped with specific techniques that you can practice every day. The value of these practices is both cumulative and immediate; you can look forward to continued and increasing benefits. You’ll also have access to ongoing follow-up programs which take place all over the world free of charge.
Dates & Times:
- Friday Sept 30th – 6:30 P.M – 9:30 P.M
- Saturday & Sunday (Oct 1,2) 10:00 – 4:00 p.m
Cost: Regular: $395.00 , Students through the Art of Living: $295.00
Anoop Iyer, Art of Living, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Sudarshan Kriya, Yoga Retreat