- This event has passed.
The Art of Adaptation: A 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Mar 23, 2018| $4,995
Join two experienced Seattle yoga therapists, Christy Fisher and Laura Yon for Phinney Ridge Yoga’s 300-Hour, Yoga Alliance approved, Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program! Whether you are interested in pursuing certification or interested in personal enrichment, you will delve deeper into your own studies and practice of yoga AND expand your knowledge and skills around adapting yoga for chronic health conditions.
- Learn from highly experienced yoga therapists, teachers, medical experts and other specialists in related fields.
- Delve into deeper spiritual aspects of yoga.
- Go on a life-changing journey with a supportive and like-minded community of yoga practitioners and teachers.
- Expand your skillset and knowledge as a teacher, if you decide to take that route!
This program is for those who are:
- Interested in receiving a 500-Hour Certification with Yoga Alliance
- Not interested in certification but want to expand your knowledge and deepen your personal commitment to practice and a yogic lifestyle, but are not interested in certification.
- The training is organized in modules to accommodate schedules. The first module begins in March 2018 and the final module completes in June 2019.
- PACKAGE DISCOUNT: REGISTER FOR ALL MODULES TOGETHER FOR: $6,300.00
- INSPIRED ACTION DISCOUNT: $4,995.00 when you register by February 10th, 2018
- TOTAL COST OF ALL MODULES IF REGISTERING INDIVIDUALLY: $8,130.00
***Reserve your space with a $500 non-refundable deposit by February 10, 2018.
***Pay in full by March 10, 2018. Credit cards and checks accepted.
About the Instructors:
Christy Fisher: Christy is a 500-Hour certified Kripalu Yoga teacher; Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy (C-IAYT) and a practitioner of yoga for over 25 years. Christy also holds a long time interest in somatic awareness and has been fortunate to study with some of the most influential teachers in the field including Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Martha Myers, Martha Eddy and Peggy Hackney along with receiving certification from the Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies (NYC).
Christy enjoys teaching people of all ages and backgrounds, specializing in adapting practices to meet individual needs. Her approach is gentle yet deep and always includes an emphasis on acceptance and mindfulness. Along with directing Phinney Ridge Yoga, she has taught for the National MS Society Washington State Chapter, Cancer Lifeline, and the Washington State Traumatic Brain Injury Association.
Laura Yon: Laura holds a Master’s Degree in Sports Medicine, is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy (C-IAYT) and an E-RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance. She is also a Licensed Massage Practitioner who has taught throughout the U.S. and internationally since 1992. Laura teaches hatha yoga in the viniyoga tradition and has immense gratitude for the knowledge she received and the time she spent with her teacher, Trish O’Rielly, who passed away in 2001. Laura has also been a student and practitioner of Buddhism for 25 years and integrates mindfulness into all of her teaching.By creating awareness in their bodies, breath, hearts and minds, Laura helps her students extend the effects of their practice well beyond their yoga mats. Combining her knowledge and experience, Laura is uniquely qualified to help people who have had an injury, chronic pain or a chronic illness.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Seattle, Christy Fisher, Laura Yon, The Art of Adaptation, Yoga Teacher Training Seattle