- This event has passed.
300-hour Modular Teacher Training at Seattle Yoga Arts
Jan 1, 2018
Join 300-hour Modular Teacher Training anytime at Seattle Yoga Arts!
- Earn your 300 hours through stand-alone modules that you take as you like.
- Work toward 500-hour RYT certification through Yoga Alliance or take modules independently for your own education and nourishment.
- Begin the program when it works for you.
- Learn on your own timeline: study what you want to study, when you want to study it.
- Study with experts in their fields.
- Take up to four years to earn your 300 hours.
- Some classes are open to everyone; other classes open only to teachers, teachers in training, and teacher wannabes.
- Receive discounted classes at SYA during the first year of your training. You’ll pay only $10 per class.
- Let us know what you’d like to learn; we’ll create a module around it!
Why Study With Us?
Seattle Yoga Arts is renowned as a studio of depth and excellence in teaching and our core faculty are among the most respected teachers in the Northwest. Since we began our Teacher Training program in 1998, we have trained some of the most beloved teachers in Seattle and beyond. We have had the time and experience to refine our program and we continually refresh our training with current and vital concepts that enhance your potency as a yogi and as a teacher.
Our core faculty members were trained in Anusara yoga and understand that method deeply. We also honor and source the best from the fields of physical therapy, kinesiology, therapeutics, etc. We have a commitment to including the stream of Tantric teaching in our philosophy, while also continually revisiting the root texts of the yoga tradition.
We believe that being a yoga teacher is an honor, a privilege and a never-ending path of growth and service. We have seen over and over that yoga changes lives and know that being part of that evolution is sacred.
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.