- This event has passed.
300h yoga teacher training at Seattle Yoga Arts
Nov 1, 2015| $90 – $175
“A vocation is: The place where your deep gladness and the hunger of the world meet.” Frederick Buechner
You Can Join our 300 Hour Modular Teacher Training Anytime!
- Earn your 300 hours through stand-alone modules that you take as you like. Work toward 500-hour certification through Yoga Alliance or take modules independently for your own education and nourishment.
- Begin the program when it works for you.
- Learn on your own timeline. Study what you want to study when you want to study it. Study with experts in their fields.
- Take up to three years to earn your 300 hours.
- Some classes are open to everyone; other classes open only to teachers, teachers in training, and teacher wannabes. Let us know what you’d like to learn; we’ll create a module around it!
Why Study With Us?
All our core faculty were trained in Anusara yoga, and understand that method deeply, while also honoring and sourcing the best from the fields of physical therapy, kinesiology, therapeutics, etc. We all have a commitment to including the stream of Tantric teaching in our philosophy, while also continually revisiting the root texts of the yoga tradition.
We believe that being a yoga teacher is an honor, a privilege and a never-ending path of growth and service. We have seen, over and over, that yoga changes lives, and know that being part of that evolution is sacred.
We’ve trained some of the most beloved teachers in Seattle and beyond. Seattle Yoga Arts has been known as a studio of depth and excellence in teaching since it opened in 1993. Our core faculty are among some of the most respected teachers in the Northwest. We’ve had the time and experience to refine our Teacher Training program; we’ve weeded out what isn’t valuable, and brought in concepts that truly enhance your training.
Price: Pay by modules taken. Approximate module costs range from $90 – $175.