- This event has passed.
The mind & body cleansing program: 40 days of meditation, introspection and yoga
Jan 9, 2015| $199 – $345
The greatest lessons of yoga are not on your mat, but in everyday life with family, at work, with friends. How we live and conduct our life is yoga. We should all live a joyful, loving, thriving experience at work, at home, with our partners and in our bodies.
Are you living to your full potential?
During this workshop most importantly we will delve into your mind. Without judgment and/or criticism we will journal everyday about our emotions and feelings. We will explore meditation practices. With the help from our reading material we will learn and explore how our thinking and emotional brain behaves and maybe gain some understanding into why we do the things that we do. We will also strengthen and tone our body as we will have to do our very best to practice yoga 6 days a week for 40 days. We will focus on cleaning up our eating habits and building more loving awareness to how we eat. By the end of 40 days you will leave with healthier habits and better knowledge of yourself!
This 40 days program starting January 9th and ending February 18th consists of the following:
- yoga practice: attending 6 days a week of yoga, the 7th day is a restorative home practice, optional yoga class, or day of rest.
- meditation: at home or before classes in the mornings and evenings.
- weekly meetings: group discussions, meditation and journaling every Friday during the program from 7h30pm to 9h30pm
- reading material: all participants will be provided with the following 2 books – The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt & The 5 Love Languages by Gary Champman – as well as additional handouts
The Program offers two pricing options:
- Cost with an unlimited yoga pass to Spira Power Yoga: $299 early registration (ends December 11th), $345 late registration. We are happy to take a payment plan of $115 deposits three times, it must be paid in full by January 4th. Book it now
- Cost without an unlimited yoga pass to Spira Power Yoga: purchase this if you already have an unlimited membership at Spira or if you choose to practice elsewhere: $199 early registration (ends December 11th), $245 late registration. Book it now
[Photo by Paul Anglada – CC BY]
Dora Gyarmati, Meditation Seattle, Meditation Yoga, Nutrition Yoga, Seattle Meditation, Seattle Yoga, Spira Power Yoga, Spira Yoga, West Seattle Yoga, Yoga Meditation, Yoga Nutrition, Yoga Seattle, Yoga West Seattle