- This event has passed.
Aham Yoga Yoga Teacher Training Information Session
January 13 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm| Free
At Aham Yoga, we understand the excitement, importance and need for finding the right Yoga Teacher Training Course for you. That is why we host a series of FREE Information Sessions at our studio leading up to the start of our upcoming yoga teacher training in Redmond.
Applicants interested in signing up for the training need not wait for the information session to sign up. If you would like to sign up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training” or “RYT 500 Yoga Teacher Training” as the subject matter.
All enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.
Who should attend
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but are looking to know more.
- Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
- Hobby teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
- Yoga students looking to study more yoga, but not wanting to certify to teach.
What to expect
- Meet lead instructor, Arundhati, and the Aham Yoga Team.
- Meet potential TTC classmates.
- Review the TTC syllabus, expectations, etiquette, schedule, etc.
- Have access to 250+ page Teacher Training manual.
- Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, your teachers, etc. No question is too small.
- 10:30am – 11:30am – Info Session for the 200h yoga teacher training
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Info Session for the 500h yoga teacher training
Aham Yoga, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, Yoga Redmond