- This event has passed.
Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hr RYT at Aham Yoga (Redmond, WA)
Jan 20, 2017| $2850
Aham Yoga’s 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed to empower you by building a thorough understanding of yoga practice and philosophy. Develop the art of teaching, and dive deep into becoming a confident, skillful, and successful yoga teacher.
Our 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course offers the most detailed, thorough, and truly authentic Yoga Training – building strong, confident and knowledgeable yoga teachers equipped to carry on the discipline of yoga now and into the future.
Led by our lead teacher, and founder of Aham Yoga, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, our 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Teacher Training Course is a perfect blend of strong theory and practice. Having studied yoga extensively in India for several years before moving here, she combines what she knows with her 10+ years of teaching experience to help new teachers become better yoga practitioners and teachers.
Our 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana practice – benefits, alignment, modifications, progressions, contraindications, etc.
- Practice and study of Sun Salutations – the ultimate moving meditation.
- Hatha and Vinyasa styles of yoga – how and when to use both.
- The art and science of Yoga Sequencing – learn to cater to multiple levels and needs.
- Yoga Therapeutics – yoga for special conditions, injuries, etc.
- Yoga philosophy – core yoga texts, 8 limbs of yoga, origin & evolution of yoga, legends of yoga, etc.
- Pranayama – the yogic art of breathing.
- Meditation and Chanting.
- Yoga Anatomy.
- Teaching methodology.
- The ethics of being a yoga teacher.
- The business of yoga – international.
- Developing observation skills and understanding different body types.
- Teaching practice sessions, feedback, and group work.
- Sanskrit – names and meaning of poses.
- Study of the many paths of yoga.
What makes our training unique?
- Our simple, no nonsense, drama free approach to the study of yoga as a respected discipline.
- Personalized attention, and authentic yoga practice.
- Our diverse, inclusive, and thriving Aham Yoga community.
Program Dates: January 20th – April 2nd, 2017
Cost: $2,850 (Receive $100 off when you register early)
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.