- This event has passed.
Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training with Silvia Mordini in Ubud, Indonesia
Oct 1, 2016| $999 – $4750
Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training with Silvia Mordini AND Guest Teachers!
Join Silvia Mordini and special Guest Teachers for a complete 3-week immersion that eliminates the distractions of daily life for most profound self-study on the “Island of Love,” Bali. This program is for you if you’ve ever felt called to experience the nurturing energy of Bali Bundra (Mother Bali). Not everyone is pulled to Bali. Only you know if you are. Listen to your heart.
Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
YOUR INVESTMENT: $700 OFF GOING ON NOW!
All private villas with AC & private bath
Triple villa: $3,499
Double villa: $3,999
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 21 nights accommodation: Double or Triple Villa with Private Bath & AC
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Sanur Beach, Kecak Dance
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
- Private Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free Balinese Massage
- Free WiFi, Free bicycles, Free Shuttles
- Pool and spa
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included (10%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
Bali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighboring islands. It is located between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and its capital—Denpasar—is at the southern part of the island.
Bali is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
Bali’s central mountains include several peaks over 3,000 meters in elevation. The highest is Mount Agung (3,031 m), known as the “mother mountain” which is an active volcano. South of the mountains is a broad, steadily descending area where most of Bali’s large rice crop is grown.
The island is surrounded by coral reefs. Beaches in the south tend to have white sand while those in the north and west have black sand. Bali received the Best Island award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings (both mountain and coastal areas), diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people. (Source: Wikipedia)