- This event has passed.
Amsterdam Idyllic Heart & Soul Yoga Retreat
Sep 11, 2016| $1,999
Hallo Vrienden (friends!)
Join our 7 Day Dutch Adventure to Amsterdam, Holland September 11-17, 2016 guided by Yoga Teacher Silvia Mordini and International Guide Reinier Voorwinde. Silvia is a seasoned European traveler while Reinier was born and raised in Amsterdam, Holland, speaks fluent Dutch and will show you both the famous and off the beaten path sites of Amsterdam. We will be visiting world class museums, walk and bike through historic parts of the city, including the 17th century inner Canal Ring, a Unesco World Heritage Site, while exploring those same canals by boat as well. In addition we will visit the idyllic island of Terschelling for a peaceful getaway, accessible by a short drive including crossing a 32 kilometer long dike and a scenic ferry boat ride.
This week is all about recharging. We will move at a relaxed pace; participation in any event is not mandatory and there will be plenty of time offered to explore on your own. You will certainly have time to re-learn the art of relaxation, set mindful goals, and renew your entire sense of well-being. Do not hesitate to ask us any questions.
We want to make this a truly memorable experience!
- $1999 Double Occupancy ( per person)
- $2499 Single Occupancy
- 6 nights/7 days of chic accommodation ALL private bathrooms
- 5 delicious Dutch breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners and all snacks and drinks for each day’s
activities excluding alcoholic beverages
- All public transportation in Amsterdam and private transportation to Terschelling including Ferry & boat fare
- Mini-Dutch language & culture class with Reinier Voorwinde
- 10 Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini
- Type of Yoga: Mindful Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Slow Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga
- Guided Meditation & Pranayama
- Writing and wellness coaching with Silvia Mordini
- Social hours on select evenings
- Private evening Dharma talks
- Entrance fees to all group events ( Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum)
- Comprehensive trip literature throughout the year
Alchemy of Yoga, Amsterdam Yoga Retreat, Drishti Journeys, Holland Yoga Retreat, Reinier Voorwinde, Slivia Mordini, Yoga Retreat 2016