- This event has passed.
Ballard Earth Day Street Party 2015
Apr 24, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Sunergy Systems, an employee-owned solar installation company located in Ballard, is celebrating their 10-year anniversary by creating in partnership with Sustainable Ballard, the 1st Annual Ballard Earth Day Street Party on Friday April 24th. The street party will occur on NW 46th St between Leary Way NW and NW 8th Ave, which is also where the event’s sponsoring companies are located and who have banded together to throw the sustainable street fair to celebrate Earth Day with all proceeds donated to Sustainable Ballard.
The event highlights are Keynote speaker Tom Watson King County EcoConsumer, six fireside workshops and presentations, burgers and greens by Giddy Up, pints by Stoup Brewing, four live bands, fifteen local environmentally-minded businesses, and a Raffle with the featured prize being a Giant Twist Freedom DX electric bike by Electric & Folding Bikes Northwest.
Time & Location:
Friday April 24th, 4pm to 8pm
NW 46th St, between Leary Way and 8th Ave NW
In the spirit of Earth Day and because parking is very limited we encourage biking / walking. Visit our Directions Page for parking options.
Enjoy & Celebrate:
- Keynote speaker, Tom Watson King County EcoConsumer
- Burgers & Greens by Giddy Up and pints provided by Stoup Brewing
- Live music: Robotic AboutUs, Matt Badger, Mic Pogo, & Earth Over Heaven
- Local environmentally-minded businesses
- Fireside workshops and presentations
Sustainably-themed Raffle with prizes like:
- Electric Bike (model Giant Twist Freedom DX)
by Electric & Folding Bikes Northwest
- Intro Yoga Certificates
- Career Counseling Certificate
- Local Ballard products like apparel, teas and candies
- Local Ballard restaurant gift cards
Help spread the word by joining the Facebook Event and inviting / sharing with your Facebook friends too!
Ballard Earth Day, Ballard Yoga, Seattle Sustainability, Sun Energy Systems, Yoga Ballard