- This event has passed.
[Canceled] Gong Yoga Workshop by Beneficial Sound
Apr 27, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Relax and Renew with an evening of restorative Yoga and an extended Gong Bath Meditation.The gong will be continuously played during the Yoga poses and breath work, and the combination of restorative Yoga and the Gongs will do wonders for you physically and emotionally. The pure, penetrating sound waves of the gong cleanse the subconscious and awaken the listener to a transcendent state of awareness.
Cost? $30 when you preregister or $35 at the door
What to bring/wear? The gong meditation is best experienced lying down on your back or a similar comfortable position. Wear comfortable clothes and bring whatever you need to be relaxed for the meditation – yoga mat, blanket, pillow, water, eye mask, etc.
- Sa. 03/28 7pm – 9pm at Lifetime Fitness [Canceled]
- Fr. 4/26 2pm-4pm at Limber Yoga in West Seattle ($30)
- Sa. 4/27 2pm-4pm at Lifetime Fitness in Bellevue ($35)
- Sa. 5/12 2pm-4pm at Two Dog Yoga in Seattle (Mother’s day)
- Su. 5/19
- Th. 8/8
- Sa. 8/31 2pm-4pm at Lifetime Fitness
- Th. 9/12
- Su. 11/10 7pm-9pm at Two Dog Yoga
- Sa. 12/14 7pm-10pm at Nalanda West (Winter Solstice Yoga & Gong Immersion; Price:$45-$50)
- Su. 12/22 6pm-8pm at Two Dog Yoga
- Fr. 12/27 6:30pm-8:30pm at Limber Yoga
About the teacher: Wayne Marto
Wayne is a life-long musician who has studied the gong extensively under Gong Master Mehtab Benton. His authentic style of playing, infused with passion and intention, promotes deep relaxation and transformation. Wayne is the Founder and Executive Director of Beneficial Sound, a 501(c)3 public charity committed to bringing wellness to the mind, body and soul through sound and vibration. He has a degree in Psychology, is a Certified Gong Practitioner and is a member of the American Sound Healers Association. Wayne Marto 425-296-6513 www.beneficialsound.org firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.