- This event has passed.
Free meditation sessions at the Seattle Sahaja Meditation Center
Oct 18, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Relax and enjoy a day of workshops exploring the benefits of meditation during the Seattle Sahaja Meditation Center open house. Experience meditation techniques that will help you to manage stress at work, home and school. Use meditation to improve your health and wellness.
With the following guest speakers/schedule:
- 11-11:15 AM: Introduction
- 11:15 AM-12:15 PM: Mark Mays, Director of the Center for Evolutionary Learning; on “Using the Power of Silence in the Workplace”
- 12:15-1 PM: Mingling and Refreshments
- 1 PM – 2 PM: Dr. Jennifer Nolan, Family Practice and Integrative Medicine Physician; on “Clearing Physical Manifestations of Imbalances within Your Energy Centers”
- 2-3 PM: Time for Interactions with our Instructors
- 3-4 PM: Sarai Ortiz, College Student and Meditation Instructor; on “Managing Stress for College Students”
- 4-5 PM Meditation with Live Indian Classical Music (Sarod and Tabla)
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.