- This event has passed.
Full Moon Sound Healing with Debbie Dixon at Hauteyoga Queen Anne
May 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm| $35
As each instrument is played around the body the sound is absorbed inwards, working on the chakras, enabling the body, mind and spirit to move back into a deeper state of balance. Through use of these sounds we begin to shed the accumulations of emotional and physical toxins picked up from our daily life. This allows us to elevate, feel lighter, freer and in this state struggles and hardships dissolve and resolution, freedom, healing and joy emerge.
We will reawaken the Power of our Hearts in this Beautiful, sacred, sound healing.
The practice will involve breathing together and gentle yoga to move our bodies in a way that makes them more receptive to heal, release or clear anything that isn’t serving us.
Some of the Benefits of Crystal Bowl Sound Bath:
- Alleviates feelings of anxiety and stress
- Improves stress management
- Promotes good sleep and regulates sleeping patterns
- Helps individuals process grief
- Can help reduce blood pressure
- Enhances focus and concentration and improves memory
- Uplifts your mood and boosts feelings of happiness
- Relaxes and clears the mind, allowing a much-needed reset
- Increases blood circulation
- Balances all the Chakras and energy in the body
- Stimulates and improves the immune system
No experience is necessary…
This practice is appropriate for practitioners of all-levels.
Wear comfortable clothing, bring your yoga mat and any other yoga props needed to support your practice. Prepare to enjoy a truly cosmic experience leaving you feeling tuned, refreshed and connected with your HEART.
Cost: $35.00 Limited space please reserve ahead of time!
Date and time: May 5 – 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.