- This event has passed.
Global Vinyasa 200h Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
April 1| Donation Only
Dive into the depths of yoga and the magic of Koh Phagnan Thailand in this 12- day intensive program! Become a certified yoga instructor, refine and deepen your practice.
Global Vinyasa was created from the desire to make yoga accessible to everyone, everywhere. Owner and founder, Candace Welch (RYT-500) offers donation-only yoga teacher trainings in Thailand. Her approach is simple – yet striking and unique on the highly populated horizon of yoga TTs – stay close to the root philosophical principles and practice of yoga. Global Vinyasa further ups the ante, however, by offering extensive anatomy and nutritional sections as part of this traditional Hatha training.
East meets West in a creative fusion of ancient science, ageless wisdom, and contemporary evolution of yogic philosophy and practice. Our program will provide you with the credentials and skills necessary to teach all over the world…
This course provides a well-rounded understanding of all aspects of yoga, including:
- Asana knowledge and practice
- Pranayama, breath development
- Yoga anatomy and physiology as it applies to yoga
- History and lineage of yoga
- Chakras, nadis, and the theory of kundalini and how they relate to yoga
- Eight Limbs of yoga
- Yoga philosophy
- Ayurveda – ancient tools for health and wellbeing
- Teaching skills – practical teaching with others
- Therapeutic application of yoga
- How to safely and effectively assist, adjust, and modify yoga poses
- Hatha/Vinyasa sequencing and timing – designing a creative and meaningful class
- Mudras and bandhas
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Yoga business
- Teaching methodology and practice
- Sanskrit pronunciation – understanding root words
- Practice teaching and partner work
- Daily meditation practice and techniques
- Yogic lifestyle
- Sustainable living
- Emergency situations
- Self awareness – mindfulness in daily life
- Monday, Apr. 1st –
- Friday, Apr. 12th, 2019
The Songkran Festival, “Water Festival” is a national holiday in Thailand marking the beginning of the Thai New Year. Derived from the Sanskrit work samkranti, which means astrological passage. It is a traditional Buddhist festival, and always a highlight of this training.
Celebrate it with us on April 13th, 2019…!
YOGA IS FOR EVERYONE!!! ❤
About the Instructor: Candace Welch
200h Yoga Teacher Training, Candace Welch, Global Vinyasa, International Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Teacher Training Thailand