- This event has passed.
HANDSTAND CAMP – Weekend Workshop
Mar 11, 2016
WHAT iF…you embodied building blocks of inversions, and felt prana POWER float you off the ground?
During HANDSTAND CAMP, you will learn simple movements with advanced awareness and make mindful attempts on your hands with humble repetition. This phenomenal weekend intensive will be informed by Prāṇāyāma.
Learn all you need to gracefully move into your inversion with beauty, strength, and balance. Enjoy the playfulness of SAFELY been upside-down on your HANDS!
- Embody the building blocks of all inversions.
- Learn drills to build inversion strength/flexibility.
- Endeavor to float off the ground with Prana POWER.
- Master the use of props to float into your inversion.
- LAUGH & LEARN!
ALL LEVELS Welcome.
As iRONFAERY, I want to share the wisdom of a prana-drivien vinyasa practice. Slow is the new strong— form before depth, softness predicates strength. I endeavor to integrate apparent opposites while placing the body in a special way. Evenness of breath coupled with evenness of movement results in (or is the result of) evenness of mind.
iF Prana guides your practice, Anything Is Possible…
CE Certificate for RYTs available upon request.
- $135 — by Feb 26
- $160 — after Feb 26
Date and time:
- Friday, MARCH 11 (7— 8:30 PM)
- Saturday, MARCH 12 (2— 4 PM)
- Sunday, MARCH 13 (12— 2 PM)