- This event has passed.
Happiness Program at Seattle University
Oct 8, 2015| $395
In today’s demanding, distracting world your mind can be stuck in the past or in the future. But happiness is here in the present moment. It cannot be experienced when you’re regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During The Happiness Program you’ll reconnect with your unlimited power and freedom — not as a concept, but as a direct experience.
The centerpiece of The Happiness Program is Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate mind, body and heart.
Your course will also include:
- Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
- Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
- Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
- Guided interactive processes
Art of Living Seattle, Happiness Program, Seattle University, Sudarshan Kriya