- This event has passed.
All Inclusive Kauai Yoga Retreat with Brian Charlton
Jun 20, 2015| $1350 – $1975
This ALL INCLUSIVE Kauai yoga retreat is truly an exploration of yoga in a one of a kind setting you’ll find nowhere else in the world.
Designed to enrich your yoga practice and rejuvenate your mind and soul without overloading you. We’ll experience a broad spectrum of yoga by exploring Vinyasa, Acro Yoga, Bakti yoga/Kirtan, Yin Yoga, Paddleboard Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Thai massage. In addition, our excursions will show you breath-taking gems of Kauai that you might not seek during a typical vacation. You’ll feel completely renewed, refreshed and inspired after this amazing adventure.
// WHAT YOU GET //
- 7 days on pristine semi-private beach front, Native Hawaiian Homelands
- All home made organic meals with fresh produce hand harvested from a local farm
- Multiple Yoga/Meditation classes a day on oceanfront platform
- Guided day hike to Hanakapi’ai Falls on the Kalalau Trail, National Geographic rated one of the ‘World’s best hikes’
- Guided tour of renowned Kauai Hindu Monastery
- Meditation and fruit picking at Tibetan Buddhist Sanctuary
- Transportation to and from airport and all excursions
// HOUSING OPTIONS //
- Queen Tentalow – Double occupancy, for couples or friends traveling together ~ $1350 pp
- Single Tentalow ~ Single occupancy, one bed, for the individual ~ $1975 pp
Airfare not included ($500-$800pp on Hawaiian)
// FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR STAY //
100% of your expenses will support local and Native Hawaiian providers. Anahola Beach Retreat is a non-profit initiative of the Homestead Community Development Corporation whose mission is to return Hawaiian Homelands to indigenous Native Hawaiian peoples and empower entire communities. Your participation will help support Ecotourism and conscious traveling.