- This event has passed.
IN PERSON or ONLINE: Ananda Yoga Teacher Training – Level 1
Sep 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm| $3000 – $3450
Begins September 10, 2022
Ananda Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) is a transformative experience for anyone who wants to teach yoga or deepen their existing practice, or both. Join Dr. Murali Venkatrao and a team of experienced yoga teachers for a 4 month journey into your Higher Self. For those willing to concentrate deeply on their personal practices and to commit to the intensive study, the fruits are boundless.
- Classes are in person* in Bothell, WA and simultaneously online via Zoom – not pre-recorded (*in-person options as state/county regulation allow)
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance certified
- Self-paced online content combined with over 140 in person hours of instruction help you absorb the material effectively
- Classes are weekly on Thursday evenings and every other weekend
- Teaching practicum includes both teaching in person and in a virtual world!
- Asana Techniques
- Teaching Techniques
- Inner Experience of Asana
- Assisting & Adjusting
- Pranayama, Bandhas & Mudras
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Energization Exercises
- Specialty Yoga
- Raja Yoga, Yoga Philosophy & Astral Anatomy
- Teaching Practicum
- Sadhana Practicum
SCHEDULED DATES FOR 2022
Weekends 2022 and Thursdays 2022
Saturdays 9a-6p / Sundays 1-6p pacific time
September 10 & 11
September 24 & 25
October 6, 7, 8 & 9 (Thursday through Sunday in person 3 night/4 day yoga retreat in WA state)
October 22nd – Saturday only day retreat at the Ananda Lynnwood community
October 29 & 30
November 19 & 20
December 3 & 4 includes graduation!
The Ananda Institute of Living Yoga will be offering Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) at the 200 hour level for 2022.
Classes are on weekends and Thursday nights. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Costs: Tuition for the Yoga Teacher Training is $3,450,
However, don’t miss out on the early bird discount, if you pay in full by August 13th, 2022, tuition is discounted to $3,000. This does not include required texts. All students must enroll in the Institute of Living Yoga which requires the payment of a one-time, nonrefundable fee of $50. Payment plans are available.