- This event has passed.
Introduction to Meditation – 3 Part Series with Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Jun 1, 2018| $45 – $55
Are you one of those people who know meditation is good for you, you wished you did it regularly but just unable to create or commit the time to do it?
By now we have all heard about the wonderful benefits of meditation. It’s positive and profound impact on our mind and spirit. For centuries, meditation has been the goal to achieve a happier, healthier and calmer state of well-being. Yet, in this information age, with everything at our fingertips, we find it harder and harder to connect with our own beings. We have constantly pulled apart in multiple directions each minute.
At Aham Yoga, Arundhati is leading a 3 part introduction to Meditation this summer. We encourage you to make time to join us for this 45-minute class on the first Friday of each month. More details below.
- Jun. 1st, Jul. 13th & Aug. 3rd, 2018
- 7:30 pm – 8:15 pm
- $45 early bird until May 20th, 2018.
- Thereafter, $55 for full series
Benefits of Meditation…
- Enhances clarity of mind
- Reduces stress
- Controls anxiety
- Improves concentration and focus
- Enhances self-awareness
- Lengthens attention span
- Improves self-confidence
- Promotes emotional health
- Increases acceptance
- Increases happiness
- Benefits cardiovascular health
- Boosts immunity
- Improves sleep
- May help reduce age-related memory loss
Who is meditation suitable for?
- Anyone looking to lead a more mindful life
- People who are stressed or anxious
- Anyone looking to improve their life
- People longing for a sense of calm and control
- Yoga teachers
What to expect in a meditation class?
- A seated practice. Props will be provided
- Guided practice to develop inward focus
- Come with no expectations or judgment
About the Teacher: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati came to Yoga after spending years being a Bollywood dance instructor and performer while living in India. She is the founder and lead teacher at Aham Yoga, a yoga teacher trainer, blogger, entrepreneur and an eternal student of yoga. Today she is one of the leading Yoga teachers in the greater Seattle area. Recognized for her knowledge, authenticity, precision, and ability to simplify yogic knowledge to suit the needs of her students. She is a champion of women’s health issues and believes that every woman was born with a greater purpose of making the world a better and stronger place to live in. She teaches women health workshops often and looks forward to changing how women view their health and connection to their bodies.