- This event has passed.
Awaken to Your Senses: Yoga and Shamanic Retreat in Italy
Jun 18, 2016
Cosetta Romani leads this week-long women-only immersion into yoga, meditation, ritual and history in her native Italy. An elegant yet cozy farmhouse awaits you in the magnificent hills of Southern Tuscany, providing a home, artisan meals and practice space. The surrounding landscape is peaceful, embracing and mystical, a perfect setting to celebrate the Summer Solstice. This women-only retreat weaves daily yoga, meditation and shamanic practices with high-frequency heritage site visits. Awaken your senses through experience and discover your inner Visionary, Teacher, Healer and Warrior.
Open to women of ALL LEVELS of yoga, meditation and life experience.
Package Pricing Includes:
- 7 nights/8 days double-occupancy
- All daily meals from the farm to the table; authentic Tuscan cuisine with premium quality local products
- Transportation to/from Daytrips & Lodging
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Rituals & Teachings with Cosetta
Heritage & Nature Daytrips:
- Bosco di Pietraporciana ~ secular and untouched woods
- Bagni Vignoni ~ Etruscan & Roman town renowned for thermal baths
- Bagni San Filippo ~ natural mineral hot springs
- Radicofani ~ medieval town of the Italian Robin Hood
- Pienza ~ Unesco World Heritage Renaissance town
- Romitorio di Pienza ~ hidden retreat of ancient Mystics
- Assisi ~ a unique Italian treasure
- St. Francis Hermitage ~ sacred shrine in steep forest
- 500-year-old Oak ~ natural monument in the heart of Val D’Orcia
- June 18–25, 2016
$2,450 — Your cost covers lodging, transportation during retreat, all meals during retreat, all teachings by Cosetta, any entrance fees to excursions listed above. You will be responsible for airfare to/from, transport to/from Podere Isabella, any extra foods, gifts or tips.
Secure your space on this inspiring journey by making a deposit using PayPal. Deposit is $950 and Balance (due by 5/15) is $ 1,500.
You may also contact email@example.com to arrange payment by check or with any other questions about Italy.