- This event has passed.
Yoga & Mythology Series with James Boag
Aug 13, 2015| $25
James Boag is a world-renowned yoga teacher, Sanskrit scholar, storyteller, and philosoher. His teaching are entertaining and illuminating and not to be missed! James offers themed satsangs (gatherings with others seeking truth) with memorable live storytelling and interpretation illuminate the barrier-breaking, fear-dissolving, complacency-blasting everyday wisdom of yoga and highlight its ready application in the context of our lives and practices today.
- August 13 – Gaṇeśa, Lord of Beginnings
- August 20 – Narasimha: the Tyrant, the Child and the Man-Lion
- August 27 – The Kumāra Sambhava: Yoga, Eros and Creativity
- September 3 – Śiva Nāṭarāja: Lord of the Dance
- September 10 – Shakespeare’s Yoga: the Hamlet Purāṇa
- September 17 – Cāmuṇḍeśvarī: Yoga and the Power of Inclusivity
Cost: $25/session or $105 for the 6 week series.