- This event has passed.
John of God: A Healing Adventure to Brazil
Dec 5, 2016| $1975
Dates: December 5-17, 2016
Why Visit John of God?
This is an opportunity to visit arguably the most powerful healer alive. While many people visit for physical healing, many come for the spiritual, emotional or psychological healing, to get one’s life on track, to heal grief, or anger, or countless other reasons. The spiritual support aims at spiritual roots of the challenge, and you can count on the attention you need, even if it seems to be different from what you originally thought or requested. All physical issues have spiritual or energetic roots.
John of God is considered to be the most powerful healer alive today. Joao Teixera de Faria or John of God as he is affectionately known in English, has helped millions of people free of charge, never turning anyone away. Casa de Dom Inacio is John of God’s healing center. It has been operating in the same place in Abadiania, Brazil since 1978.
Over the past decade, ABC-Primetime, CNN, PBS, BBC, National Geographic Channel, Discovery Channel, Medical TV, Irish TV, New Zealand TV, Dutch TV and many other media sources have featured stories about John of God.
In November 2010 Oprah Winfrey devoted an entire show to John of God and his miraculous healings. In March 2012 Oprah came to interview John of God in Brazil and had a profound spiritual experience. This interview was broadcast on Oprah’s Network in March 2013. Wayne Dwyer and Ram Dass both wrote about their healing with John of God in their books.
In Abadiania, Brazil, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, John of God attends people who come from different countries and all over Brazil for the healing of cancer, AIDS, autism, hepatitis, arthritis, lupus, tuberculosis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, paralysis, schizophrenia and many other afflictions.
Some visitors to John of God have issues such as depression, anxiety, addictions or relationship problems.
You do not have to be ill to come on the John of God Brazil trips, many people visit John of God in order to further their spiritual growth or to become aligned with their life’s mission.
Visiting John of God in Brazil is a unique opportunity to receive healing on physical, emotional and spiritual levels as well as to reconnect with one’s true essence at the soul level.
Most people who visit John of God have a beneficial and powerful experience and choose to come back time and again.
John of God is a medium whose body is used by more than 35 spiritual beings (called entities) to perform healing. The entities include saints such as St. Ignatius of Loyola the founder of the Jesuits, the Biblical King Solomon, deceased doctors such as Dr. Oswaldo Cruz who eradicated yellow fever in Brazil and other spiritual masters. As a full trance medium, John of God has no recollection of the work performed through him during the healing sessions.
“I do not heal anyone, the only one who heals is God.” – John of God
Every week, John of God comes on stage to speak in front of the visitors who come to the Casa. He never fails to humbly mention that he has never healed anyone, that the only one who heals is God. This attitude prevails after devoting more than fifty years of his life to his mission of healing and service to humanity.
Your guides will be Liz Gross and Roy Holman
Roy and Liz are Passionate about healing and transformation. The healing experience at the Casa with John of God and what they call “the entities” is profound, and often brings up old feelings, beliefs, and other energies for clearing. It can be invaluable to have experienced guides to accompany you on this beautiful healing journey. Roy and Liz will meet with you daily, in group and also individually as necessary, to assist you, and keep you on track. We will help you get the most out of this tremendous opportunity, to receive the grace and gifts with joy and ease.
- Two guides to support you for your entire journey
- Single or double room with private bath and 3 meals a day
- Shuttles to and from airport in Brasilia
- Pre-Trip Packet, Official Casa Guidebook & other Guidance
- Information about passport and visa requirements
- Assistance with currency exchange
- Orientation to the Casa, its buildings, environment, and protocols
- Regular check-ins, meditations, and discussion groups
- Side Trip to Forest Reserve, waterfall and wildlife walk
- Translation for visits to John of God
- Donation to John of God’s Healing Center
What does trip look like? What are the details?
Note: We are happy to help you find flights. We live in Seattle, and have found that flying from Vancouver B.C. is often much more affordable (we paid $825 each round trip last year).
- Monday morning: You will fly into Brasilia, the capitol of Brazil. Often you need to fly into Sao Paulo first, then 1.5 hour flight to Brasilia. From there, we will have a taxi pick you up, then drive you 1.5 hours to Abadiania, where you will get your own private room or share a double room with all meals for the remainder of the trip (12 nights). The Casa where John of God works with people is only 5 minutes away, so we will give a quick tour of the Casa to orient you.
- Tuesday: We will discuss the upcoming sessions with John of God and other details. We will visit the Sacred Waterfall, and attend a nice orientation at the Casa.
- Wed – Fri: John of God will be at the Casa, so we will have face to face visits, and many other healing opportunities, including “spiritual surgeries”, deep meditations in the “current”, blessed water, prescription herbs, color crystal chakra beds, sacred waterfall visits, etc.
- Sat – Mon: We will have more meetings and some meditations, with time to integrate the healing thus far. Monday we will also take an hour drive to a forest reserve to see wildlife, waterfalls, and get some walking.
- Tuesday: Again, orient ourselves for the week, maybe take a crystal bed to prepare for yet another visit from John of God. We will meet to see how people are doing with their own healing process.
- Wed – Fri: Three more days of visiting John of God and assorted healing and integration.
- Saturday: We will send you off in a taxi or shuttle to the airport in Brasilia for your flight home.
Pre-trip Option for previous Sunday: You would arrive on Sunday, a day early. We bring you to a nice hotel in Brasilia for one night (Sunday, double occupancy). Then Monday morning we will do a group tour of some meditative, sacred sites in Brasilia. This is a nice, relaxing way to arrive and break up the travel time a bit. $100 extra for this option includes taxi to hotel, accommodations, Brasilia sacred site tour, and breakfast. Then off to Abadiania!
What is NOT included in this trip:
- Airfare to and from your country (please fly into Brasilia)
- Brazilian Visa, and Trip insurance
- Passport and passport fees if needed
- Personal travel and medical insurance (strongly suggested)
- Other expenses (town taxis, herbs, chakra beds, Blessed water, Herb prescriptions ($15 each)
- Personal shopping/ crystals, outside meals, tips (appreciated, but not required)
- Additional optional Donation to the Casa
Economical Option: For those who do are more adventurous and independent, and do not want a guide for the entire trip, Liz and I are available with your pre-trip counsel (only pre-trip). We will sit with you for an hour or more, in person or by Skype, then be available to answer pre-trip planning questions, visa process, flights, etc. The price is $295 for one person, or $395 for a couple or two people traveling together.
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.