- This event has passed.
Jungle Therapy: An Exploration of Yoga in Paradise with Brian Charlton
Dec 3, 2016| $1300
A delicious co-creation brought to you by Drishti Journeys and Brian Charlton.
Join us for 8 days and 7 nights in the exotic and lush ocean front jungle and private beaches at Xinalani Eco-Resort near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. All inclusive in every way, you’ll be able to unplug, check-in, and bliss out with not a worry in sight.
This luxury destination retreat is designed to get you out of your head, put delicious tropical meals in your belly, and revitalize your body and spirit. Through mindful and fun yoga classes, beautiful and challenging excursions, and authentic Mexican cuisine, you will come away feeling refreshed, renewed, and sun-kissed.
We will practice a wide variety of yoga during our week together. Most mornings will begin with a sweet and gentle practice to stir the energies of the body and still the waters of the mind. Evenings will be a delightful exploration of Power vinyasa, Acro Yoga, Restorative Yin yoga, and simple meditations.
What is Included:
- 8 days/7 nights of deluxe accommodations at Xinalani Resort
- Private round-trip transportation from Puerto Vallarta Airport to Xinalani Retreat
- 3 gourmet meals per day incl. some non-alcoholic beverages
- 2 daily yoga classes with Brian Charlton
- Daily Meditation practices with Brian Charlton
- Yoga Pose Photography Workshop with Reinier
- Acro Yoga Workshop with Brian Charlton
- Live DJ performances by DJ Drishti for select yoga classes
- Tequila tasting with Reinier Voorwinde
- Salsa dance lesson by Xinalani staff
- Guided jungle and beach hikes
- Bonfire ceremony on Xinalani beach
- International airfare to Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR) in Mexico
- Alcoholic beverages (except Tequila Tasting)
- Optional excursions
- Recommended gratuity of $15 per day for Xinalani staff
- Optional gratuities for your guides
- Personal Travel Insurance
Dates: December 3-11, 2016
Investment: Starting at only $1,300 (based on early bird pricing in shared palapa)
For more Information, visit Drishti Journeys.
Brian Charlton, DJ Drishti, Drishti Journeys, International Yoga Retreat, Yoga Retreat